The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

North Pole Water Tribe

Post by Gia on May 8, 2006 16:33:35 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
This is the North Pole, inhabited by many Waterbenders who live there, and it is ruled by Chief Arnook, the father of Princess Yue, who is now the Moon Spirit.

OOC: Apologies for never putting this here...
This user is Mod
tonako
May 8, 2006 17:27:16 GMT -6

Post by tonako on May 8, 2006 17:27:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Haoi sat by the oceaon waters fishing with is waterbending, by doing this he was levitating the fish out of the water using water. "Yeah! Another one caught!" There was a thud in the bucket next to him as he dropped the fish in it. It was almost lunch time and he was starting to get pretty hungry.
This user is a guest
tonako
May 8, 2006 18:50:41 GMT -6

Post by tonako on May 8, 2006 18:50:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
While he was fishing a water tribe boat moved in his view it was about 100 feet away from him. "This may be my only chance to leave unnoticed. I bet that ship is making way to the Earth nation for traid." He said to himself. The boat had seemed to stop for a moment and then he new it was time. He swished his arms forward and a path of water traild from the land that he was on to the ship and it froze. He hopped on it and slid onto the boat and froze himself to the side of it, he had grabbed his fish so he would have something to eat on the way to the earth kingdom.
This user is a guest
drewvolker
May 14, 2006 0:36:04 GMT -6

Post by drewvolker on May 14, 2006 0:36:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
You see a figur floting about 100 to 150 feet away from you in the water u dont lknow if its a human or animal as i comes closer u relise its a human unconshens in the water floting and freezeing.
This user is a guest
Last edit by drewvolker: May 14, 2006 0:38:30 GMT -6
drewvolker
May 14, 2006 11:20:02 GMT -6

Post by drewvolker on May 14, 2006 11:20:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
He is floting in the water frezzing to death. He need someones help!
This user is a guest
taro
May 20, 2006 21:39:39 GMT -6

Post by taro on May 20, 2006 21:39:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Qing was bored to death, he turned around and saw Sioka yelling "help him".Qing was a powerful water bender, he knew he had to save this person's life.He turned the water under the person into ice, then pushing his arm up.The person was now out of the water and safe thanks to Qing.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 17, 2006 19:02:07 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 17, 2006 19:02:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri had just walked to the waters edge and caught a glimpse of Qing in action. her mouth dropped as she saw Qing bringing the person out of the water. she rushed over to Qing and asked if the person had any wounds, and if so, she would heal them.
This user is a guest
otanku
Jun 18, 2006 18:13:39 GMT -6

Post by otanku on Jun 18, 2006 18:13:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Otanko was leaning on a railing of a bridge over one of the rivers flowing through the tribe. He was bored so he was lifting the water as high as he could, then making it into weird shapes, and in the end, making them do funny dances. Well, on the last one he tried, he failed at making it dance, and the water fell all over him. "aaaah, that cold!!!" he yelled, shivering now. He used some bending to get some water off, but he couldn't get it all off, so he took off his shirt, exposing his nice, muscular upper body. He wiped off drop;ets of water and sighed, sitting down next to the railing, but not on it. He was used to cold air, but not cold water. He longed so badly to learn how ot bend correctly, and not the few things he learned from watching other benders.
This user is a guest
Last edit by drewvolker: Jun 18, 2006 18:14:00 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 18, 2006 19:50:45 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 18, 2006 19:50:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri jump up onto the bridges railing, sticking her arms out, making sure to keep her balance. She began walking on the railing, watching the water flow beneather her. Then, she stopped, and looked up. She heard Otanko yelling about how cold the water was. Kahri then, jumped off and walked up to Otanko, and asked him if he needed some help. She noticed that he had water all over himself, and put her hand in front of her mouth, making sure to hide her giggles from him.
This user is a guest
Last edit by drewvolker: Jun 18, 2006 19:54:05 GMT -6
otanku
Jun 19, 2006 9:50:18 GMT -6

Post by otanku on Jun 19, 2006 9:50:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Yeah, I do need help. Mainly to learn how to waterbend correctly. I mean, what's the use of having this power if I can't learn how to use them correctly." he said, aggravated. "And if you could waterbend, can you please get this water off of me?" he asked her, looking up into her face, seeing her hold back giggles.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 19, 2006 10:11:04 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 19, 2006 10:11:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Ummm, I'm not really allowed to water bend" Kahri said taking her hand away from her mouth then, looking down. "Don't you remember the law? No female can ever water bend, they are only allowed to heal". She then, looked up and around to see if there was anyone near the two of them. Kahri looked back at Otanko and whispered "But, seeing as there is practically no one here, I will try". Kahri brought both of her arms out towards Otanko and closed her eyes. 'Concentrate on the water outside, not on the inside' she thought to herself. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and, grabbed at the air and pulled towards herself. All of the water droplets came hurdling towards her, then stopped near her and hovered. She brought out one hand and, put it underneath the blob of water hovering. "You're welcome" Kahri said smiling.
This user is a guest
otanku
Jun 19, 2006 10:24:53 GMT -6

Post by otanku on Jun 19, 2006 10:24:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Wow, thanks so much." he said. "Yeah, I remember the law, but I find it to be very idiotic. Girls can waterbend as good as, or better than most guys. Like you, being better than me for instance." When he said that, he gestured to the blob in the air. He put his hands in the air, and concentrated on making the water go in the river below. He saw it go into a cylinder type of shape, and then pour into the water below. "Cool, I did it!" he exclaimed loudly. Of course, that was probably the best he could do."You seem really good at this, would you mind.... um... teaching me... maybe." he asked.
This user is a guest
Last edit by drewvolker: Jun 19, 2006 10:27:03 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 19, 2006 10:37:52 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 19, 2006 10:37:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri watched as the water poured into the flowing river. After hearing Otanko ask her to teach him water bending she smiled a warm smile and said "Of course I will teach you. But we would have to do it in secret, so, you know, I won't get caught or anything". She leaned over the bridges railing, watching the water flow freely. "This is why I love to water bend" Kahri said looking up at Otanko, then, back down to the water " water is free, and when I water bend, I feel free". She put her hand as close as she could to the water, and began moving it up and down like a wave. A little wave started to form. She started to raise it up to her level, and brought it up and over the railing, then, started swishing it through the air. Without taking her eyes off from the water she asked Otanko "So, what have you learned so far"?
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 19, 2006 10:48:39 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 19, 2006 10:48:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin walked out into the open, running fast and laughing all the way. "You really are sooooo gullable!" She laughed. Kin had been up to trouble again, pulling more of her pranks. This time she was chased out of the store with a broom. "How was I supposed to know that unfreezing the fish would make them go bad." She laughed trying to act innocent. Kin was laughing so hard and running so quick she nearly bumped into a guy practicing. "Hey you got a problem!" She yelled stubbornly.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 19, 2006 12:24:30 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 19, 2006 12:24:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri saw the girl almost bump into Otanko, and dropped her water. She then walked up to the girl and asked "Who are you"?
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 19, 2006 12:38:58 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 19, 2006 12:38:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(remember the 200 post thing)

"I'm Kin." She replied, "Who might you be?" She asked. If this person was going to get in her business she'd like to at least know the persons name. " I see you were practicing waterbending, I waterbend too, I'm not very good, but my father has been teaching me and I know I'll get better!" Kin grinned.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 19, 2006 13:13:53 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 19, 2006 13:13:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri smiled. She had found another girl who waterbends. Kahri stuck out her hand then said "My names Kahri, nice to meet you kin. My mother taught me before...well that's in the past not the present. But I'm still practising to become an excellent water bender". She said smiling at the new person named Kin.
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 19, 2006 15:58:04 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 19, 2006 15:58:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin held her hand out as well and shook Kahri's hand. "You waterbend? How much do you know?" She inquired. "My real name is Kinkou but I prefer to be called Kin." Kin smiled. "Im not allowed to practice waterbending in the open, it isn't safe for me, especially if my step-mother saw me." Kin said, a bit of spite wisked on her words. She hated her step-mom, she constricted everything she did! She didn't allow her to waterbend or fight, but Kin's father had be secretly teaching her to do both of those things.
This user is a guest
Last edit by drewvolker: Jun 20, 2006 14:25:22 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 19, 2006 18:06:09 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 19, 2006 18:06:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"I know alot about water bending. My mother had taught me well" she said, touching her mothers necklace. "I know how it feels to not be able to water bend in the open. The law here states that no female shall ever water bend. When I came here I had to train to be a master healer, and soon I will be". Kahri said, smiling faintly. She hated the idea of JUST healing, and not water bending. Kahri then said " Well it's nice that your father is teaching you, mine died in the war when I was little". She looked down then, walked over to the railing and rested her arms upon it. She sighed sadly.
This user is a guest
Last edit by drewvolker: Jun 19, 2006 18:07:08 GMT -6
ame
Jun 19, 2006 18:11:41 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 19, 2006 18:11:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin joined her. "My mother died, and now I have a step-mother." She spat. Her voice softened when she told her about her dad. "I'm sorry to hear that, my father came home early because of injury, he'll probably be off to war again soon." Kin sighed. I know some healing, but sometimes I skip lessons to go spy on the waterbenders and later mimic thier moves to help me learn." Kin replied almost laughing at her memories of all the things she did that angered others.
This user is a guest