The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Navy Shipyard

spoeki
Aug 15, 2006 18:57:01 GMT -6

Post by spoeki on Aug 15, 2006 18:57:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
/colorAs Mouchi walked over the docks , he heard some noise coming from a little ship. As he went on the ship , he noticed a soldier and a girl . “What is the meaning of this?” Mouchi asked . “Captain , I found this girl wandering around on the ship” ; “Excellent work soldier , now go on , I'll take care of this mess”. “So , I guess you know you are in trouble , but don't worry , I won't harm you .....that much “ If you cooperate nothing bad will happen . What's your name ? Mouchi asked , with a big grin on his face , knowing that if she would try to run , he would knock her down .
This user is a guest
kgal
Aug 16, 2006 4:39:30 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 16, 2006 4:39:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
San post:

San quickly reviewed the situation. The soldier that had her at spear-point was definitely a bender... but she couldn't be sure about the second. Was the second in charge, or did he just have a swelled head and the first was one to back down?

Suddenly and without warning, San hung her head, letting the shadow from the top of her hood droop down past her neck and onto her chest. If she let them believe she was innocent then maybe they would release her. Maybe. Also by hanging her head, she was able to bend a small rock out of the ground by the shore. It was silent, but enough to cover her for now. If she was attacked, the rock would fall and make a splash, distracting the two. If she was allowed to live... it would most certainly serve as a good weapon.

"I am sorry," San began quietly, almost too quiet for them to hear. I did not mean to tresspass. I just had to get here to see... an old friend. She hoped that that lie would work... mostly.
This user is a guest
spoeki
Aug 16, 2006 19:06:49 GMT -6

Post by spoeki on Aug 16, 2006 19:06:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar

“And who is this friend you're talking about?” Mouchi asked . “You do know , that if what you're saying , isn't correct , I will have to kill you. The Fire Nation isn't tolerant with liars” But as Mouchi spoke , he noticed sweat coming off the soldier's forehead. “ Don't be nervous , Mouchi said with a grin on his face , you really think that this girl will hurt us? We are the Fire Nation ! No one can do us anything!” The soldier showed a smile on his face , and some kind of relieve. Suddenly , Mouchi drew his two swords , and as the soldier looked surprise , Mouchi spoke with anger .” You really thought I would let some one wandering around on MY ship without any punishment? Guard , take her to the prison block ! Maybe if we torture her , she will tell us the truth . Now don't worry , it won't hurt that much..... for me !”
This user is a guest
kgal
Aug 17, 2006 15:49:18 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 17, 2006 15:49:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
San post:

San looked up, face brimming with mock anger. "Her name is Eradi! She's a great warrior!"

But the soldier didn't listen to her. Instead, he lunged forward and grabbed her arms, holding them behind her back. Frustrated, she struggled in vain. Again, she hung her head. At least she hadn't run out of tricks...

"Fine," she smirked suddenly, thought it was quite invisible to her captors. "If you won't believe me--"

She stomped her foot and the rock came hissing through the air, smashing the soldier's head and making him release her. She whipped around and caught the rock, crushing it into the shape of a club.

San held it out to the side of her, with her left hand extended in a palm-open offensive stance. She flipped up a chunk of the rock as a shield. "Come and get me."
This user is a guest
spoeki
Aug 17, 2006 19:11:04 GMT -6

Post by spoeki on Aug 17, 2006 19:11:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Mouchi grinned when the girl waited for him to launch a first attack. I'll have to be careful , this girl just killed my soldier with one hit. It was awfully quiet , the blood of the soldier the girl just killed reached the feet of Mouchi . But he didn't notice , he just kept on looking in the eyes of the girl ; Mouchi tried not to show any emotion , but you could spot some sweat raining down of his forehead. The silence was broken when Mouchi began to speak : “You do know you're on the Fire Nation Navy Shipyard don't you? Even if u do kill me , then what? U really think u can escape?”Where's that bloody patrol when you need it? Guess I'll have to hold this girl up for a little longer , as long as I don't get killed . Mouchi began to breath heavier and louder . “You want me to make the first move , well then , I'll make the first move ! “ Mouchi launched a fireball at the girl , “I hope you like it spicy ! “ Mouchi roared with laughter and began to lose his concentration as he saw the fireball quickly floating towards the girl.[/color]
This user is a guest
Last edit by spoeki: Aug 18, 2006 7:15:55 GMT -6
kgal
Aug 18, 2006 4:34:40 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 18, 2006 4:34:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
San post:

San quickly and easily deflected it with her large shield. While still protecting herself now, she held the club in her palm, face up. Immediately it reacted to her will and dozens upon dozens of needles broke out in every direction, obliterating the club and gently zooming to her outstretched hand, like hummingbirds to a flower.

She had a deadly array of non-blockable needles, just waiting to be released.

"I have many of these. You would not be able to dodge them all, and your weak fire cannot create a shield against my small and strong projectiles. Let me go in peace and I will let you live." San raised her shield as a precaution.

Who knew what the insane captain would do next? At least, insane in San's eyes.
This user is a guest
spoeki
Aug 18, 2006 10:10:02 GMT -6

Post by spoeki on Aug 18, 2006 10:10:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Mouchi remained calm , as he saw a whole bunch of needles waiting to go right trough him , what would be his death. The patrol should be here any second now , I hope I can distract her . “Maybe you're right , maybe I should let you go “ Mouchi began to sweat even more when he could smell the blood of his soldier . I can't let you down my love , I will survive this ! “I'm not scared of your needles , you will get your punishment , even if I have to die for it ! “ In a heavy action of rage and stupidity , Mouchi lit a circle of fire , so he and the girl couldn't escape . Maybe the smoke can alarm the soldiers . Mouchi looked the girl right in the eyes , and with some tears in his eyes , he yelled at her “ Bring it on , show me what great earthbender you are , fire those needles if u dare ! “ Mouchi then realised what he said, and noticed that the girl would kill him , so in a despair move , he quickly fired two more fireballs , hoping that one of those would hit her. This may be my last day on this world , if I die , I hope I will be remembered . For I am Mouchi !!
This user is a guest
kgal
Aug 18, 2006 14:23:47 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 18, 2006 14:23:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
San post:

San used her sheild to block the fireballs, then split it up so she had well over three-hundred needles, waiting on her hand (literally) to be plunged a full four inches into someone. She calmly ignored the fire around her, for as long as she put it out before it reached her she would be unharmed.

San bent the needles into the air in front of her, so there was a visible wall of pin-point thin masses before them both. The wall spanned about ten sqare feet in an almost circular shape, preparing to slice through the man no matter where the man dodge he would be hurt. If he drastically dove to avoid the needles, then the fire would consume him, and if he decided not to dodge then the needles would certainly tear him apart.

"I don't care what justice will be served to me, but I will give you one last chance." Her hood covered a clearly agitated mind. "Set me free or you will be killed. No other mercy shall you recieve if you struggle more."
This user is a guest
spoeki
Aug 18, 2006 18:34:50 GMT -6

Post by spoeki on Aug 18, 2006 18:34:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Maybe I should let her go.... no , I would betray the Fire Nation ,guess I will have to die then . Mouchi felt his defeat , but his loyalty to the Fire Nation told him to keep fighting. Physically he was trapped between a wall of needles and a wall of fire , and mentally he was caught between his loyalty and own life . These wrangles were driving him mad , as he began to shoot a whole bunch of fireballs , but none hit the girl. Mouchi felt weak , when he saw his soldier laying dead ; This is what will happen to me , unless..... Mouchi began to calm down a little , he even laughed for a second . “ Go ahead , if this is what makes you strong ... but don't forget to maintain your concentration , as a good situation can easily become a bad one.” Now let's see if this girl is so strong as she looks like. Mouchi stared in the eyes of the girl , dropped his swords , and spitted on the ground , to let her know that he was not afraid . “ Well then , I guess I'll say goodbye , cause I'm not letting you escape ! “
This user is a guest
kgal
Aug 19, 2006 6:21:27 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 19, 2006 6:21:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
San post:

San smirked. Was he really going to give up this easily? But what was he thinking when he had said to not lose her concentration? She hadn't moved even before the onslaught of fireballs, all of which had conveniently missed without even getting close to her motionless figure. It seemed like he was the one who was losing his concentration...

Nonetheless, San carefully and quickly noted all of the fire that raged about her. The fireballs that had missed were slowly setting fire to the ship's wooden frame, while the circle of fire about them was slowly eating away at the deck. If this didn't end fast, she could quickly lose her life. (She also just remembered the suitable earthbending materials on the shore.)

She smashed her fists together, but instead of releasing the needles, she bent two large boulders out of each sides of the shore. Each were larger than the door she had exited out of when she was first caught. For the boulder on the opposite shore (more than thirty yards away) she sent it whizzing through the air toward the section of ship behind her. When it had almost hit, San sent the second boulder, which was only about five yards away also at behind her. The boulders struck the cabin hard, smashing it to flying scrapnels and extinguishing the fire.

San had an exit. She bent the needles before her, which seemed to contract. However, she did not quite seem as if she wanted to let them go quite yet.

She made a large, thick platform of rock (from one of the boulders) which led off of the ship. A walkway to certain freedom.

"I gave you your chances. You wasted them," she spoke as she slowly sidestepped onto the bridge. "Now, I won't hold back."

She raised her arm up — then swung it down swiftly, releasing the needles and sending them flying with deadly accuracy in a wall toward the firebender.
This user is a guest
genshuku
Aug 19, 2006 7:20:33 GMT -6

Post by genshuku on Aug 19, 2006 7:20:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Suddenly, a fire wave appeared and burnt the needles San had made. "Looks like I made it just in time. Leave Earthbender now!" said a cloaked man on the beach. "I won't let you leave here alive. I promise you that." he said before pulling out his other katana, opening his cloak adn bamboo hat. He then got into stance and charged at San hoping he would do something.

Just before, he had heard some noise from another ship and jumped down from the one he was on to check it out. When he made it, the Earthbender had bent the needles and was about to throw them so he decided to act and act fast.

"You hurt one Firebender, you hurt us all. Now die!!" Genshuku said before jumping and slashing his katanas at pointblank range and sendnig out another firewave at Point-blank.
This user is a guest
kgal
Aug 19, 2006 7:29:40 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 19, 2006 7:29:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((OOC: please add onto Battle training, Gensuku. End OOC.))

San post:

"Dammit!" San screamed and used the second boulder to attempt a flying shield. Some of the fire got through to her, though, and burnt her hand. Quickly and painfully, she bent her sheild so it doubled around and soared toward the boy. "Why is everyone attacking me?!"

San recognized him from somewhere... she couldn't remember, though. She dashed up her ramp, preparing to bend a column out of it if the newcomer wouldn't let her pass.

"Please move, I just want some peace!" she yelled at him as she raced toward the shore. It was that... or her life.
This user is a guest
spoeki
Aug 19, 2006 10:40:43 GMT -6

Post by spoeki on Aug 19, 2006 10:40:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
“No Earhtbender deserves to live ! “ Mouchi screamed . But as he spoke , he began to cough blood , because some needles weren't burn by the fire , and hit Mouchi . Maybe this other firebender can capture her .

Mouchi fell down on his knees , as his eyes began to close slowly , he looked in the eyes of the firebender , he could feel his hope , and desire to kill , just like he had when he first met the girl . Mouchi pulled the needles out of his body , and screamed very painfully , as the blood began to flow out of his body . No , I can't die now , not when we have the possibility to capture the girl !

Mouchi coughed again , his teeth looked completely red , and his armor completely crushed . I can't ..... no , the pain is too much , the girl..... With his last strength Mouchi jumped out of the circle of fire , and as he tried to shoot a fireball , he let out a scream .

Mouchi breathed heavily and loud , his eyes were burning of pain , and revenge ,he looked the firebender in the eyes , and yelled : “For the Fire Nation ! “ Then , Mouchi's eyes closed .

My Love , I will see you again.......
This user is a guest
genshuku
Aug 19, 2006 13:23:25 GMT -6

Post by genshuku on Aug 19, 2006 13:23:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Genshuku's eyes connected with Mouchi's. Although, they had never met, they were both connected through the great Nation; The Fire Nation. Seeing him die made Genshuku burn up with rage and fury. Thaf earthbender will pay!!!!! he thoguht cutting San off and readying another pointblank shot at her torso. "Take this murderer!!!!!" Genshuku screamed as he got ready to strike.
This user is a guest
zekvax
Aug 19, 2006 15:58:08 GMT -6

Post by zekvax on Aug 19, 2006 15:58:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zykozath watched the fight from a ship right beside the ship the fight was taking place on. "Miserable benders. If you don't kill each toher, then I'll kill both of you." "Hey! What are you doing on this ship? Zykozath turned and saw a firebender staring him down with a sword at his side, but not drawn. "Funny you should ask." Zykozath pulled out his spear, and before the firebender had any time to react, decapitated him where he stood. "Heh. Looks like they're not as strong as they think they are."
This user is a guest
kgal
Aug 19, 2006 17:44:21 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 19, 2006 17:44:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((OOC to Zekvax: Unless he was already dead, then you have no right to decapitate him. It's against the rules. Also, please edit your post to say who you decapitated. I'm really confused...))

San post:

"Goddammit!" San screamed again and bent up a wall of rock between the firebender and her. "Will you just stop attacking me? I didn't want to fight! He's the one who threatened to kill me! I did what I had to do to live, and you would have done to hell the same!"

San sent the wall at the amateur firebender and leaped as far as she could. Unfortunately, she misjudged her timing and distance and ended up clinging only on her fingertips to the edge of the shore. She tried to haul herself up but couldn't. She was vulnerable and knew that if she didn't do something she would be killed on the spot. So didn't think and followed her instincts.

San let go and dropped the few yards into the chilling water of the Fire Nation Navy shipyard.
This user is a guest
zekvax
Aug 19, 2006 18:21:52 GMT -6

Post by zekvax on Aug 19, 2006 18:21:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: the person I killed was not player-controlled. The soldier wasn't even made by a member.
This user is a guest
Last edit by spoeki: Aug 19, 2006 18:26:19 GMT -6
kgal
Aug 20, 2006 6:39:20 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 20, 2006 6:39:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((OOC: The person was already dead. And if you had read the former posts, you would have seen that he had a spear, too, not a sword. Next time, do your research better and clarify exactly who you're attacking... And terribly sorry to all of you who had to witness my all OOC post... Sorry! End OOC))
This user is a guest
zekvax
Aug 20, 2006 11:22:36 GMT -6

Post by zekvax on Aug 20, 2006 11:22:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: My last ooc. First off, I've been on the site longer than you, so I'm well clarified with the rules. Second off, if you had read MY post properly, you would have understood that I attacked neither Genshuku or Mouchi. I say it one more time. The person I killed is an NPC.
This user is a guest
genshuku
Aug 21, 2006 18:15:28 GMT -6

Post by genshuku on Aug 21, 2006 18:15:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Genshuku quickly followed San to the shore and saw her jump into the water and swim away. Damn he thought as rage began to swell up inside his body. Submitting to his fury, he unleashes everything he has into a fire wave directed at the water where san dove off into. "Come back here and fight me weakling!!" he screamed before realizing that Mouchi needed help. Quickly, Genshuku ran back to where Mouchi's body lay and picked him up and hoped that he could bring him to a hospital in time. He could only hope.
This user is a guest