The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Navy Shipyard

Post by Gia on Nov 27, 2005 23:54:33 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
This is the Fire Nation Shipyard that was once run by Admrial Zhao, back when he was just a Commander. If you have a ship, and you are of the Fire Navy, feel free to come here, as you're welcome.
This user is Mod
syri
Dec 2, 2005 15:32:33 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 2, 2005 15:32:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri sneaked into the shipyard unseen.
He knew he had to make a quick getaway from the Fire Nation with a couple of people;one a firebender who he hardly trusted.
After twenty two minuted of getting the thing to start up and toi figure it up ..lol.. he sat in the front with the boarding brudge down;the lever next to his hand to raise it up quickly.
"Where are they?"
He stooped low to avoid any wondering eyes of the Fire Nation guards.
This user is a guest
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 12:48:36 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 12:48:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
In the water a distance away from the shipyard General Ty stood near the very front of his DISGUISED Earth Kingdom ship. He and a number of troops under his command had disquised an Earth Kingdom ship as a Fire Nation ship and stored a lot of coal incase they were attacked until they got to land. They stored many other supplies such as food, drink, armour, tents where the troops could camp in after they exited the ships, and there was also a small horse stable (25 horses) hidden in a secret compartment below the ship. This is because Earth Kingdom soldiers prefer to ride horses. Along with these supplies General Ty bought along 75 Earth Kindgdom troops and every one of them and Ty himself were disguised as Fire Nation soldiers. General Ty planned to dock the ship, then as stealthy and quietly as possible move all troops and supplies a few miles away where they could set up camp. Then he would wait for 1 day or 2 for the arrival of more troops and supplies. Then they would carry out his brilliant plans.
This user is a guest
Last edit by ebmonkey2: Dec 4, 2005 12:53:56 GMT -6
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 13:26:03 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 13:26:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Exactly 25 hours later after General Ty and his troops had succesfully set up camp a few miles away from the Fire Nation shipyard, without arising suspicions of the Fire Nation his other 2 ships had docked and slowly but stealthily small groups of troops with supplies began to arrive at the camp. By daybreak all supplies and troops had arrived. 225 troops along with 60 horses, a few thousand pounds of coal and other rocks (even though they were already on bendable land) 112 tents and enough food to last them a few weeks.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 15:44:23 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Princess Zula's ship made one last stop before they were to make their way out to the Earth Kingdom, intending on capturing the Avatar. Zula already knew where to start... She didn't know where the Avatar was, but she sure her banished, failure of a brother would.

Zula walked, and spotted a ship, unloading many things. She furrowed her brows in concentration. Something seemed fishy about it... She walked off, and spotted the Shipmaster, a Leiutenat in the Fire Nation Army, who took over after Admiral Zhao had left the Fire Nation in search of the Avatar. "Lieutanant!" She called.

He spotted her, and bowed. "Yes, Princess Zula! How can I be of service to you?"

"Who does that ship belong to? Who is in command of it?" She asked him, pointing to it.

He looked at it, and realized that he didn't know. "To be honest, ma'am, I don't know right off hand." He said. "I'll find out for you, though, Princess Zula, to be sure." He did not want the Princess to be angry with him.

"You do that," she said, "and when you find out, make sure I'm the first to know."

"Yes, ma'am." He said, and walked off.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 4, 2005 15:45:40 GMT -6
syri
Dec 4, 2005 17:15:01 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 4, 2005 17:15:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OoC:I really hope that's not the ship I'm in..lol

Syri ducked even lower as he saw Princess Zula: Zuko's younger sister.
"And it just gets better...and better..."
This user is a guest
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 17:26:06 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 17:26:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ooc: syri i dont think its your ship i think its general tys earth kingdom ships because they are empty and they are only DIGUISED as fire nation ships
This user is a guest
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 17:29:35 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 17:29:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
After all the troops were awoken by General Ty they were ordered to put on their fire bender diguises and Ty commanded a small group of soldiers, 25 or so, to prepare for attack for they would make there move at the peak of darkeness at 3:00 am.
This user is a guest
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 17:37:34 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 17:37:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
When 3 am finally came around he ordered all troops at the camp to stay guard and be ready for battle just incase. Then Ty quickly ordered 1 of his troops to retrieve an extra crate that he had bought a long on his journey. Then the soldier opened the crate and gave what was inside to Ty who slipped it in his pocket for later retrieval. Then the troops made there way out to the shipyard where there tons of crummy Fire Nation ships just waiting to be blown up and shredded to pieces by Ty and his men. Then they all split up 10 of 15 of them were keeping watch where they were hidden. The other 10 along with General Ty made their moves.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 4, 2005 17:45:00 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 4, 2005 17:45:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC:youll never know.

Syri looked out a little bit and saw his friend Ty.
"Wonder what he's up too...."
"Hope he doesnt notice me up here."
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 17:54:59 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: I meant Ty's ship. Oh, and btw, Ty: Try to keep your RPG posts in ONE post, and not two or three, alright? Thanks.
This user is Mod
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 19:06:27 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 19:06:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ooc: sry ill be sure to keep things in one post its just that sometimes i have ideas afterr i already posted
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 19:07:40 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: That's alright. You can edit your posts then if no one's posted after you, and also keep OOC posts to a bare minimum, alright?
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 4, 2005 19:08:41 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Dec 5, 2005 0:00:51 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Princess Zula got on her ship, and went up to the helm. "Set a course for the Earth Kingdom." She said. The helmsman nodded, and they were off.

She walked off to the front of the ship. An evil smirk was on her face as the wind blew her hair around. "I'm going on a little hunt..." She said aloud, not caring if anyone was around to hear her. She would succeed where were failure of a brother, and that fool Zhao, had not. She would be the best in her father's eyes as she always had been, and when her father died - which had to happen eventually - she would become the Fire Lady, ruler of the Fire Nation. Her brother, Zuko, would never regain his old place on the throne.

Not if she had anything to say about it.
This user is Mod
syri
Dec 5, 2005 17:36:51 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 5, 2005 17:36:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"If only I can stall her..that..that..."
Syri peeked out to see the events.
"I have to do something."
But he still maintained his postion to prepare for the getaway.
"Ooohhhhhhh......."
This user is a guest
hotaru
Dec 5, 2005 20:48:13 GMT -6

Post by hotaru on Dec 5, 2005 20:48:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Setsuka's eyes wandered over the navy-ships that were lined neatly along the Fire Nation docks. She looked like a child, looking for the perfect toy that caught his or hers eyes. Her paper-umbrella that had a hidden short sword within was clenched in her hands, blocking the sun's rays that beat down on the soldiers that rushed around the docks, getting ready for an important mission or they had nothing else to do. "This is ridiculous.." She muttered, under her breath as she twirled the cherry-red umbrella over her head, clearly bored.
This user is a guest
Last edit by ebmonkey2: Dec 5, 2005 20:56:49 GMT -6
taedxoa
Dec 5, 2005 21:58:08 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Dec 5, 2005 21:58:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Karena notified us in the Capital post that Etusko is on vacation, so with severe apologies and out of necessity, I'm narrating her.

Etsuko ran wordlessly down the docks, followed after a moment by Taed Xoa. "Etusko, there! I see Syri! Run up that ramp!"

Taed stopped again and looked behind them. Princess Zula's guards were still coming after them... it was lucky living in a forest had given him plenty of speed. He had enough of a head start that he could prepare some larger bending before they got close enough to attack.

First things first, he thought. A distraction. He swayed and created a slow-moving whip of blue fire, and began to wind it around the next nearest ship.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 5, 2005 23:25:54 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
The guards followed them, trying to ingore the man's fancy... very... unusual firebending. Why was it blue? Was it really fire? "You're outnumbered." The first guard said. "Surrender, and come quietly." They unleased a torrent of fire on them.
This user is Mod
hotaru
Dec 6, 2005 12:27:19 GMT -6

Post by hotaru on Dec 6, 2005 12:27:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Setsuka rose a brow, hearing the commotion in the distance from where she stood. Once again, a thief was messing around with the troops supplies or any other foolish task. "That's something you don't see every day.." She stated, glancing up at the large tornado of blue flames that spun around a ship. She sighed, shutting her umbrella before pulling the small sword out of the handle which hid it.
This user is a guest
skarr
Dec 6, 2005 14:05:39 GMT -6

Post by skarr on Dec 6, 2005 14:05:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Tsung was angry and lost. The underground that he now lived in was so confusing. Take one wrong turn and your somewhere you don't want to be. Of course with Tsung's luck he walked right into the middle of a battle. He wandered how he walked into a shipyard from the underground but figured he wasn't that bright and would never figure it out. Then Tsung saw the weirdest thing he'd ever seen, a man bending blue fire and he was running from fire nation guards! Tsung decided it would be best not to intervene. He had to worry about his own quest before he could help anyone else. He started trying to get back home, but still kept a close eye on the battle. He figured if anyone really needed help he'd jump in. If he helped they would probably be greatful but he didn't know them and if they were anything like him they'd be angry at him for intervening.
"Good Luck" maybe hanging around Seph so much was screwing with Tsung's brain cells becuase he truly hoped these warriors would make it.
This user is a guest