The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 14 Aug 2020

Long ago, the Four Nations lived in harmony; then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him the most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he saves anybody. But I believe Aang can save the world … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Grand (Re)Opening!

Wild ostrich-horses couldn't keep us away. Saddle up, friends, it's time for TARP take two.

Wassup

Post by xyloshun on Sept 11, 2020 19:58:35 GMT -6

xyloshun Avatar
Hi, so it took me quite a bit to figure out how to use this website but I think I got it down now that I'm writing this thread. It is my first time writing in forums like this after all. Anyways, I'm Xyloshun, a pretty casual semi-literate to one liner rp guy looking forward to interact with other characters. The site is very pretty and would like to be a part of this community while it lasts. Idk, hopefully this thingy goes through to y'all @@
This user is Out of Character

Post by Gia on Sept 11, 2020 21:27:33 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Hi there! I'm Gia. Welcome to the site. :) I would recommend reading the Code of Conduct, and other guides posted in the Help Centre - if you haven't already. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me, my inbox is always open. You can also ask any of our other staff members or post in the Help Center as well. Look forward to seeing you around the site!
This user is TARP Staff

Post by Kami on Sept 12, 2020 2:19:53 GMT -6

Kami Avatar
HELLO AND WELCOME! I'm Kami, it's nice to meet you!

Yeah, our forum is rather customised but it looks like you've got it! I am heading to bed now but I wanted to say hello. :D Let me know if you need anything!
This user is TARP Staff