The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Show Us Your Pets

Post by Gia on Aug 15, 2020 20:40:39 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I am a proud mom of two furbabies, and I figured who doesn't like sharing pictures of their pets! Show us here and tell us a little bit about them.

Ares

This is Ares. He's a jerk. He's over 6. We found him outside our apartment door at 4 weeks and took him in. He was less than a pound, and now he's 17 lbs.

Selene

This pretty baby is Selene. She's about 3 1/2. We've had her since February 2019. She was a rehoming. My coworker had her, but they had dogs and her mom hated cats. Needless to say, it wasn't a good environment for her and she gave her to us.

This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 15, 2020 20:58:03 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 16, 2020 8:14:13 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I (and ) too have two fur children.

Leto, the older of the two, is a flame point siamese. he just turned (we think) 7 or 8 — he was approximately 1-2 years old when we first got him in 2013. He is a CHOMKY BOI, probably around 18 lbs or so. On top of that he's a TALL cat. He's a big baby. (ft Ogre in the background for scale).

In January, we adopted a calico cat named Michelle. I love her so much, but she's kind of a silly muggins, a couple of crayons short of a box if you know what I mean. She's quite a bit smaller than Leto. She's an absolute love bug though, and incredibly sweet.

and here is the two of them together

This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 16, 2020 8:16:10 GMT -6

Post by Elli on Aug 16, 2020 12:19:32 GMT -6

Elli Avatar
This is my red son, Sawyer, a 6mo lab + GSD mix! We tease him that he looks like Scooby Doo. Lots of energy and likes to play, but he's also a big cuddler.

And this is Tucker, my 12yo chocolate cocker spaniel, who lives at my mom's house. He's looking a bit worse for wear these days; he started aging more rapidly when our oldest dog, Sadie, crossed the rainbow bridge last May at 17(!) years old. He's still a happy boy, though, so I hope he has a good few years left in him.

This user is Unsorted
Last edit by Elli: Aug 16, 2020 12:26:57 GMT -6