The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post-A-Thought

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 11, 2020 19:13:05 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Just post a thought here, whatever catches your fancy. Keep it appropriate as per the Code of Conduct, have fun, and please don't spam. (: Feel free to talk about other peoples' thoughts, but make sure that a) you post your own thought as well, and/or b) take it to PM or other means of contact if you want to engage one-on-one!

I'm binge-watching Murder She Wrote again, and this particular actress has played a bunch of different characters and none of them are repeats, so I'm getting weird deja vu when watching her lmao.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 11, 2020 22:20:55 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 18, 2020 16:52:46 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
New computers are nice.
This user is Mod

Post by Lady Eve on Aug 18, 2020 16:58:23 GMT -6

Lady Eve Avatar
Re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and loving every moment of it. 
This user is Player

Post by Elli on Aug 18, 2020 19:50:48 GMT -6

Elli Avatar
This user is Unsorted

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 18, 2020 20:19:37 GMT -6

^ ngl I ugly laughed really hard

It's been almost a year now (one year in November!) but it is still so surreal every time I post an update about League of Legends.

This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 20, 2020 15:45:25 GMT -6

there are some really exciting things in the pipeline for work stuff and im just super hype about it!
This user is Mod

Post by Elli on Aug 21, 2020 10:59:36 GMT -6

Elli Avatar
my partner got us a fancy drip coffee machine for our third wedding anniversary. :3 our beloved french press only makes three cups at a time and is somewhat tedious to empty/clean; the machine has a self-clean feature, makes four full cups at a time, and is easy to refill to brew more.

This user is Unsorted
Anonymous
Aug 21, 2020 11:37:53 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 21, 2020 11:37:53 GMT -6

My fancy new shoes came in today. Maybe I won't ache when I walk now? :D I got Xero Torontos 6.5 wide. They fit comfortably.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Aug 21, 2020 11:38:49 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 22, 2020 12:22:11 GMT -6

Eight months ago, I got an FSA card with a sizeable balance through work. Since then, I've been able to use the card for zero purchases. What the heck is the point of sending me an FSA card if it doesn't work anyway and I'll have to submit a reimbursement request anyway? What a waste of plastic.

This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 16:45:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 16:45:16 GMT -6

Found an old League of Legends video that I forgot I had recorded...still makes me laugh. These also remind me how much I've enjoyed playing off and on over the years. I've not been playing as much recently, and sometimes make me wanna go back to playing more regularly :D

So, for some context, we had an afk Garen so we were losing pretty hard. While they were at our Nexus, you can see the level 1 Garen afk in fountain. Then a level 18 enemy Rengar tries to jump him for an easy(?) kill and it back lashes. Looked hilarious to me. The Garen gains six levels from it lol.

Also found a video of me playing mid Sona a while back. Stole baron and got a quad. Felt nice. My penta got stolen by the garen on my team who later flash q'd the last guy...(Quality is super bad, forgive me)

Last edit by Deleted: Aug 22, 2020 16:50:49 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 22, 2020 16:56:29 GMT -6

@dub those videos are hilarious x) i got a quad on nami recently, that made me laugh — i didn't download it before the patch swapped over though so RIP my replay. if you wanna play sometimes (assuming you're on NA) hmu - Riot Kami Banani (though PM me your summ name before you add, I tend to declined friend reqs).

It's too hot. :(
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 17:17:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 17:17:41 GMT -6

I'll definitely send you a PM later. I've not been playing quite a much though. I'll play like a day or two and then forget about it for a week. It's sad lol. I'm also super bad...

Pizza for dinner. Been a while since I've had pizza since the pandemic...

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 22, 2020 17:20:53 GMT -6

@dub lol that's fine. my playing is pretty sporadic too, tbh, but i bought the spirit blossom event pass so i'm grinding to get my money's worth before monday. xD;' hit me up whenever the fancy hits.

i bought some new crochet supplies from Joann's but i don't know when they'll be here due to potential shipping delays from COVID, and i also have new yarn cakes incoming but i also don't know when it'll get here either because of COVID and i'm just sad panda all around. sigh.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Aug 23, 2020 14:28:39 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Today sucked.

Was going to take the cats into the vet tomorrow, but can't cause I can't take care of both on my own. So had to do it today. Cats were both... not nice, and did not want to go in cages. I got scratched up by the little one. It took all three of us to get the big one into the cage. The vet - that doesn't let any owners in under circumstances due to restrictions - let me in to get the big cat, Ares. They had to take the cage apart to give him his shots, and I couldn't get the door out of his cage, so they ended up having to put a trash big over it (and poke holes in it ofc) so I could get him out to the car.

I am so tired. I am done.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 24, 2020 13:36:58 GMT -6

wuff, gia, that sucks :( i hope your day is better today!

taking the day off from work today. this heat wave has made me slightly ill and i need to rest and stay cool so i don't wind up in the ER lmao
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 24, 2020 15:06:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 24, 2020 15:06:51 GMT -6

Just got back from PT. Completely out of energy today. I'm also convinced that physical therapists are sadistic.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 24, 2020 17:43:18 GMT -6

my job is cool af. this sounds like a brag and im not even sorry because my job is COOL AF.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 24, 2020 21:57:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 24, 2020 21:57:06 GMT -6

I have a very strong craving for mint chocolate chip ice cream...

Post by Gia on Sept 12, 2020 18:10:54 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm hungry...

On another note, I hate my thumb. Ever since I hurt it, it's really stiff, and no matter what I do, it still is. Ugh.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Oct 2, 2020 15:22:57 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Went to the eye doctor. Go figure, but my prescription got worse. Again. My astigmatism got worse. I need to see her next year. I can't go more than that without seeing her again. Yay. On the plus side, cute new glass - they're blue. Got like three weeks before they come in, though, because they can't do them there because my prescription is too high haha.
This user is Mod