The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving & Returning

Post by Mod Squad on Nov 8, 2016 7:42:26 GMT -6

Mod Squad Avatar
If you will be gone temporarily, or are returning from hiatus, feel free to post here to let everyone know.
If you wish to comment on someone's hiatus or return, please send them a PM instead of replying to this thread.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 3, 2016 12:36:12 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
My time will be a little sparse right now. 's work's payroll is a total DISASTER and has left us high and dry for the last few months so I have to get off disability leave and work again even though I really shouldn't. I'll still be here, and I'm really sorry that I have to do this, but we have absolutely zero ability to rectify the work issue as it is a wide-spread thing.

Thanks for your understanding!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 4, 2016 8:27:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 4, 2016 8:27:44 GMT -6

Hey, apologies for being gone for a few days without really saying anything, I've had kind of an episode of bad sleep and heavy pokémon. I'm going to pick things up again now.

Edit: whoops, posted with IC account. This is canmom!
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Dec 4, 2016 8:29:05 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 4, 2016 9:59:20 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 4, 2016 9:59:20 GMT -6

Heyo!

I'm not so much leaving as having trouble with my internet. It keeps connecting and disconnecting at random. Apparently it's an issue on my service provider's end and they're working toward a solution, but I've no clue as to when I'll get a stable connection again.

Just wanted to give a heads up in case my internet completely buckles and I vanish all of a sudden!
Anonymous
Dec 4, 2016 15:46:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 4, 2016 15:46:23 GMT -6

Hey,
I know I haven't put an application in yet. I am popping in to keep updated but right now I've been a bit swamped with uni due to needing to get quite a bit in before the end of the term and so haven't really had much time to sit down and get my character application sorted. I should however be able to get that sorted in a week or two once things die down a bit.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 31, 2016 6:20:57 GMT -6

I just want to clarify that I am here but my RP responses might be slow. New Year's celebrations aside, I have a tonne of work to do + I'm trying to fix a lot of the aesthetic issues and bugs plaguing TARP's layout + I'm trying to prep the forum for a big special event TBA in the new year / the timeshift we announced in our mass email.

TLDR: busy kami is busy. I'll still be available via PM, however, and if folks have questions or post profiles I'll still be here to answer & moderate. If you want my attention in particular and Gia just won't do for some reason, PM or @ tag me.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jan 30, 2017 6:27:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jan 30, 2017 6:27:24 GMT -6

Might not be around much this week due to various reasons. If I expect my absence to go on longer than that, I'll update here!

Post by Gia on Feb 3, 2017 20:01:03 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sorry I'm really sick right now, so that's why I haven't been on much. I'll still pop my head in, and hopefully I'll feel better soon.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Feb 6, 2017 11:35:03 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Feeling better, so I should be on more from now on.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 10, 2017 4:22:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 10, 2017 4:22:44 GMT -6

Apologies for being a bit absent lately. Uni started back up a little while back and I'm trying to get back into 'uni mode'.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 10, 2017 22:35:25 GMT -6

I am still here, but replies will be slow again! I had to take time off for health and now not only has work piled up, but I'm applying for a contracted long-term position with a company so I'm incredibly busy. I'll still be sure to post as much as I can though!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Feb 13, 2017 14:54:09 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
At my mom's yesterday and today, so will be back posting tomorrow afternoon.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 27, 2017 11:31:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 27, 2017 11:31:41 GMT -6

I'll get to replies probably on Wednesday. Last week I was quite tied up with uni because of needing to pitch a research project and I had a cold
Anonymous
Mar 5, 2017 17:49:30 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 5, 2017 17:49:30 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
I'll get to replies probably on Wednesday. Last week I was quite tied up with uni because of needing to pitch a research project and I had a cold
Ok might be a little bit longer, university deadlines wait for no man
Anonymous
Mar 7, 2017 21:45:15 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 7, 2017 21:45:15 GMT -6

I'm back! I'll get back to replying in my two threads by tomorrow :-)

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 12, 2017 21:32:42 GMT -6

Tagging my RP partners as a heads up: @tenshio, @saypikapika, @crooked, @galaxy4314, @zao

Next week is going to be HELLA busy for me work-wise. I've got a 10 day summit beginning on the 20th and I'll be working 6-8 hours every day until the 29th. I'll reply to posts for the remainder of this week but my activity will be very minimal to non-existent depending on how tired I am, starting next week and going into April. (Also wow, is it April already? Jeez).

As of this post no posts from me until Tuesday, as I've just come off a six hour day on 45 minutes of sleep. I have work again tomorrow evening and wednesday evening. So Tuesday (14 March) I'll be available, then again from Thursday (16 March) til Sunday (19 March).

I'll still be reachable via PM here, and via email at kami@theavatarrp.com. Thanks for understanding!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Mar 12, 2017 21:35:01 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 15, 2017 20:48:01 GMT -6

Alrighty! @tenshio, @saypikapika, @crooked, @galaxy4314, @zao

I've got the next three days free so I'll be updating threads and catching up! Again, I'll be unavailable for RP from 20 March, to 29 March, but will still be reachable via PM and email at kami@theavatarrp.com
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 21, 2017 9:34:38 GMT -6

Just a reminder (should have put this up yesterday, oops) that I will be unavailable for RPs til March 29. If you need me, PM or send an email to kami@theavatarrp.com

Thanks everyone (:
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 25, 2017 8:41:37 GMT -6

Halfway through my 10 day event. Thanks to everyone for your patience!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 29, 2017 9:44:30 GMT -6

I shall return full time TOMORROW. Thanks for everyone's patience!
This user is Mod