The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

RPG Battle Training Sign-ups IV

nemoknown
Aug 27, 2010 14:49:48 GMT -6

Post by nemoknown on Aug 27, 2010 14:49:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I guess I'm ready to get stomped!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 28, 2010 19:54:10 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 28, 2010 19:54:10 GMT -6

wellllllll.... seeing as I've been looking for a partner for ages, waiting another age doesn't seem that bad.

*mutters* I wish I actually know more people on this site... -.-

Character's Name: Himoto Takeshi
Character's Age: believed to be 20
Nation Affiliation/Loyal or Disloyal: Earth Kingdom, Loyal
Bending Discipline: Earth)
Level of Training Acquired: Intermediate [mid-tier intermediate, yo]

so ye. Being as weird as I am, I usually meet people by RPing =3
~Tenoko~
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Aug 31, 2010 16:43:38 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Aikoufu *played by Haruki Fushicho*/Bumi *played by Joychi* (in cage) Env. 1 (Karena)

Tenoko - Heh, as long as you don't mind waiting for someone else to sign up, if you don't mind a partner first.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Sept 2, 2010 16:16:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 2, 2010 16:16:23 GMT -6

no problem.

I've always been really open about who I RP with, and Himoto's no Toph/god/Chuck Norris either x3 she could get her ass handed to her easily.
~Himoto~
Anonymous
Dec 8, 2010 19:06:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 8, 2010 19:06:32 GMT -6

...It doesn't look like Haruki is coming back, which means I need to apply again.

I know having to Earthbenders fight each other is not really the most interesting pairing to make, but if it is at all possible, I'd be glad to have the training with Tenoko - and make up for my lack of posting in the Earth Kingdom >> *has writer's big plot block*
Anonymous
Dec 8, 2010 20:14:13 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 8, 2010 20:14:13 GMT -6

that can be arranged, I reckon.
which character were you proposing I use?
[or should I pull another one out my sleeve and pray to the almighty gods of this forum that he/she (most likely a she) gets accepted?] I've become massively flexible as of recent. =B

~Tenoko~
Anonymous
Dec 9, 2010 17:15:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 9, 2010 17:15:47 GMT -6

Well I really need to hone my RPing skills for Bumi - and take him out on walks sometimes - so I was thinking your strongest bender... not sure which one it is, though

If that's alright with you ;D
Last edit by Deleted: Dec 9, 2010 17:16:02 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 9, 2010 19:13:02 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 9, 2010 19:13:02 GMT -6

hmm... Tenoko's my strongest, but either one would work.
I'm not entirely sure what the rule of "used characters" is though, and both of them are currently in some other RP.

but, assuming this is what our characters do after hours, and that being in an existing RP doesn't matter, then you can choose between the fate-led wanderer or the master of disaster. ;)

if it DOES matter, I can probably fix that problem within a week or so, depending on how fast the character approval system takes xD

~Tenoko~

Post by Gia on Dec 9, 2010 22:57:20 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
What happens in the Romance and Battle Trainings have no effect on the RP whatsoever. They're two completely separate entities. So, it's fine with me if it's fine with both of you.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 10, 2010 9:21:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2010 9:21:40 GMT -6

in that case, I gues it just depends on which character Joychi wants to challenge.if left up to me, I'll probably just consult Sophie or something :3

~Tenoko~
Last edit by Deleted: Dec 10, 2010 9:22:06 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 10, 2010 10:48:16 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Just to add to what Karena stated, the trainings are separate unless you /want/ to incorporate them into your plots. I know I have for a few of my trainings. :]
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 10, 2010 18:13:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2010 18:13:05 GMT -6

...In that case I'll have Bumi fight Tenoko. That way I can mix things up a little, and become better at handling his power to take care of any situation - or rather "open his mind to the possibilities".
Anonymous
Dec 10, 2010 19:15:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2010 19:15:05 GMT -6

sounds like a good idea to me.
so I guess now we do whatever it is we're supposed to do after that x3

or, ready whenever you are, to use the old term. :)
~Tenoko~

Post by Gia on Dec 13, 2010 15:00:16 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Bumi *played by Joychi*/Tenoko Env. 2 (Toph)
This user is Mod