Thank you for visiting TARP!
We just couldn't stay away, so our never-ending love for ATLA is your gain!
It's like there's a resurgence of early 00's shows and Avatar: the Last Airbender is apparently one of them. We've never stopped loving TARP, so we're bringing it back and going back to our roots as an ATLA forum.
We don't make this decision lightly. We've discussed a lot, brought on some fresh faces to help us out on the staff team, and even reached out to several of our former members on ways we can make TARP 2: Electric Boogaloo more enjoyable for everyone. With everyone's help, we think we've got it.
We hope you'll join us for TARP's reopening, which we expect to be sometime in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Signing off, once more: thanks, and happy roleplaying!
Gia & Kami
How To: Multiple Accounts
Requirement: In order to link your global accounts together, you must use the same email address for all of your accounts. You must also be signed in to your global account on ProBoards.com.
- Step 1: Create your Out of Character account using whatever email address you regularly use. Please note that 'throwaway' email addresses tend to be blocked by ProBoards, and if you ever forget your password or lose access to your account TARP and ProBoards staff will be unable to reset your password or email for you.
- Step 2: Once your account is created, sign out.
- Step 3: Click the Register link. You should still be logged into your ProBoards Global Account at this point, so the email address field will be greyed out with your global account email address already inputted. Fill in your new account's username (this should be your character's name) in all lowercase, no spaces or special characters.
- Step 4: That's it that's the steps. Lather, rinse, repeat for every subsequent account you decide to create. To switch between accounts, press the "Switch Account" link in the top menu.
- Considering applying for a canon character? Head on over to the Canon App Guide for specific instructions prior to making your canon account.