The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Kela's Plotter

Anonymous
Aug 27, 2018 22:06:36 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 27, 2018 22:06:36 GMT -6

Feel free to either shoot me a PM or reply to this thread :)

Characters:

26 | Airbender | Reformist | Open
A free-spirited girl trying to adjust to her new life and make amends to her old one.

Looking for friends and allies, or just people for casual RP

Threads:

Complete

Error 404 Threads Not Found

In Progress

Be the Leaf - @ying w/ Ren

This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Aug 28, 2018 19:31:06 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 27, 2018 22:36:40 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Hey! I think would be a great match for Zhou Ying to start. Ren is a soft spoken, socially anxious trans woman who discovered her airbending right around the same age Zhou Ying is now, so I think there would be a good sort of senpai/kouhai relationship there if you’re open to it.

Alternatively would be a fun match, although much more chaotic neutral than Ren, being a reformed gangster. would be good too, she’s a waterbending district nurse assigned to the Dragon Flats district.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 27, 2018 23:29:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 27, 2018 23:29:56 GMT -6

Since Ying is working on her airbending abilities, I think Ren would be a good fit for her (and the interaction would probably be interesting since Ying's pretty extroverted haha). Kioko also seems like she'd get along well with Ying. I think a thread with either of them would be good!

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 27, 2018 23:43:15 GMT -6

I agree with your assessment on Ren — do you want to start the thread or should I?
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 27, 2018 23:59:13 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 27, 2018 23:59:13 GMT -6

I can do it :)

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 28, 2018 0:05:58 GMT -6

Sounds good! Just let me know in this thread when it’s up (just @ tag me)!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Oct 16, 2018 17:50:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 16, 2018 17:50:01 GMT -6

While the characters are quite a mirror image of each other, I would be happy to thread Ying with @zongwu if you would be up for it. The reason could be just a random encounter in the city but I have also 2 more specific ideas of how these two might meet in a thread:

1. Wu is an outspoken Earthbender so there could be a conection/reason to thread thanks to her father (Both being Earth-benders who seem a bit more traditionally minded), or maybe with your character's sister (looking for a job, or something like that.) I don't know if she still has much contact with her family so these might not be fitting possibilities.

2. Wu is interested in Air benders, mostly because they have been extinct and now suddenly returned. I don't know if Airbender island has toirs or takes guests, but Wu could visit the place and they could meet there. Would be fun to have him really try to be sillent and respectful, but failing in the end.

Hope you have something with these ideas, and that you also find threading these two a good idea.