The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post-A-Thought 2018

Post by Mod Squad on Aug 6, 2018 5:24:52 GMT -6

Mod Squad Avatar

Sometimes you just have to scream into the abyss until the abyss screams back. Sure, you could post to facebook or tumblr instead but then we wouldn't know what you're thinking. Which makes us sad. So come on, tell us what you're thinking. Feel free to ramble or just post stream-of-consciousness stuff.

Some caveats: no spamming, and please wait at least 24 hours before posting after yourself (this does not apply if someone has posted after you) before posting a new thought (remember, you can always edit your post to include new stuff if the 24 hours isn't up).
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 6, 2018 9:06:19 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Maybe I should not have stayed up til 08:06 working on this new theme whoops. #yolo
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 9, 2018 14:31:24 GMT -6

I am having the strongest craving for something specific, but I can't seem to pinpoint what that something specific is lmao.

EDIT 1: Also my friend Sam is watching one of my favourite k-dramas, Strong Girl Bong-Soon, and his reactions are giving me LIFE.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 9, 2018 14:32:37 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Aug 11, 2018 19:25:11 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I am tired. Today at work was draining, and I am just... so very, very tired.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 11, 2018 20:52:19 GMT -6

MY DAD IS HERE!

EDIT 1: I thought yesterday was sunday????
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 12, 2018 18:27:58 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 18, 2018 17:50:03 GMT -6

On a K-Drama kick right now and currently am recommending:

Strong Girl Bong-Soon
Marriage, Not Dating!
(aka Forget Dating, Give Me the Ring!)
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?

Be aware though that my recommendation for Secretary Kim comes with a trigger warning for suicide and kidnapping as part of the backstory — it's not particularly graphic in terms of the death, but it's a very very obvious implication. Still, it's excellent and I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Aug 18, 2018 19:25:31 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Was playing along with some FBE react try not to sing challenges and I lost miserably lol.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 8, 2018 20:39:39 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
This book has killed me. I am dead. I can't wait until the sequel series comes out, and it'll be years. Kill me now. No one I know IRL has read it, but at least I found someone in the chat group I'm in who has. It's helping talking to him about it.
This user is Mod