The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Beam This Plot Up, Scottie!

Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 5:48:30 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 5:48:30 GMT -6

I'm so glad that Scottie is my actual name so I can create thread titles like that. Anyway, hey, this is a plot masterpost, there's only one character for now, and I'm very excited to get stuck in. Feel free to ask and questions and propose plots, I'm very open to whatever.

Sek Hei-Ming [FULL PROFILE]

Brief summary: Sek is a 38 year old RCPD detective somewhat new to Republic City, transferred from Ba Sing Se's detective unit. They are a brilliant puzzle solver, and a firm believer in law and the process of the system. In the bending/nonbending developments, they are taking a neutral stance, for they thoroughly believe both sides have done both good and wrong, and both sides need to face the law and take responsibility for their actions. They also have shrapnel around their left eye, and consciously keep it bent in there to prevent their eye socket from collapsing. Sek is also interested in... finding someone, especially someone who can keep up with them.

- All About The Lotus [Old Pa]
- Elementary, My Dear [Ling Yao]
- [open]

Finished threads: Local Knowledge [Gozu], Connecting the Dots [Ling Yao]
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Oct 2, 2017 17:30:22 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 10:34:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 10:34:24 GMT -6

Im open to interact with my character Gozu
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 11:44:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 11:44:41 GMT -6

king Avatar
Im open to interact with my character Gozu

that would be interesting! how would our characters interact, or do you have an idea in mind already?
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 12:16:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 12:16:32 GMT -6

I don't have an idea in mind but Gozu can usually be found wandering the streets gathering and giving information, so if you hear about him you might try and question him, just an idea.
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 12:19:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 12:19:42 GMT -6

king Avatar
I don't have an idea in mind but Gozu can usually be found wandering the streets gathering and giving information, so if you hear about him you might try and question him, just an idea.

oh nice, I can probably create something off of that, hopefully

I'll start drafting up a thread now
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 12:24:30 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 12:24:30 GMT -6

asari Avatar
king Avatar
oh nice, I can probably create something off of that, hopefully

I'll start drafting up a thread now
Okay msg me when you've made it