The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Character Icon Portraits

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 9, 2017 23:02:38 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
@tenshio, sorry for the delay on this! I'm swamped with commissioned art and am having some health problems so my free time drawing is a little non existent at the mo. Should be able to do this for you once my commissioned work is done though!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jun 9, 2017 23:28:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2017 23:28:51 GMT -6

Don't worry about it! Commissions are important, and should take priority. Take your time.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 6:06:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 6:06:42 GMT -6

I'm more than happy to chuck some money your way, somehow, if you want some money in return for this, because holy wowzers your art is rad

Your Name: Asari/Scottie
Character Name: Sek Hei-Ming
Skin Colour: #bda27e
Hair Colour: #000000 (idk how else to put black down I'm so sorry)
Eye Colour: #49311c
Any distinguishing facial features (beauty mark, scars, etc)?: they have metal shrapnel around their left eye and eyebrow, enough so that it'll collapse their eye socket if it was removed. it has healed, but the shrapnel is still very visible
Top style: link
Top Colour: #6B8E23

there is absolutely no rush on this my friend
Last edit by Deleted: Jul 22, 2017 6:08:41 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 22, 2017 17:04:19 GMT -6

@asari - as I said on discord, no need for that, especially since I can't guarantee that I can get to this in a timely manner (: I'll tag you when I'm done with it, but keep in mind it could take some time.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 22, 2017 18:12:33 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 22, 2017 18:12:33 GMT -6

@asari - as I said on discord, no need for that, especially since I can't guarantee that I can get to this in a timely manner (: I'll tag you when I'm done with it, but keep in mind it could take some time.

oh that's absolutely fine, take as long as you want and/or need
Anonymous
Jul 23, 2017 5:22:28 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 23, 2017 5:22:28 GMT -6

Your Name: Jericho
Character Name (link to profile please!): Old Pa
Skin Colour (exact hex code a plus!): #ac7339
Hair Colour (exact hex code a plus!): #d9d9d9
Eye Colour (exact hex code a plus!): #cce6ff
Any distinguishing facial features (beauty mark, scars, etc)?: He has a nice beard, not straight long, the kind that rounds a little, if you know what I mean. Also, the hat. The flowers' color: #e60073
Top style (please include link to photo reference): Silk robe, can be closed if it's easier for you. s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e4/fa/16/e4fa1675efe0545405ddd49f06ebd0eb.jpg
Top Colour (exact hex code a plus!): #99004d