The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Ax Plots and Wants [updated 2/22]

Anonymous
Feb 9, 2017 3:38:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 9, 2017 3:38:51 GMT -6

Cheo's profile is here, i'm really looking for any kind of story line to join, as i'm very new.

preferably i'd like her to try and make a few friends, and just interact with people who don't mind her odd behavior and appearance. It'd be cool to chat with some of the PI characters, as she's the type of person who would open her flat as a safehaven for anyone, homeless, ex-gang members, or people she finds injured in an alley or something.

Current threads
Dog Day Afternoon 
One Night After Work
A Delivery in Charcoal 

Completed threads
Ideals in Charcoal 
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Feb 24, 2017 18:33:26 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 10, 2017 22:17:46 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Hi Ax! I think Ling or Ren might be a good fit for Cheo. Ling (cis woman, nonbender) and Ren (trans woman, nonbender) are both in their late 20s but they're very open minded; Charumati is also available (cis woman, nonbender) but she's a) in her 50s, and b) would likely snuff out she's a bender. If you're looking to have a more antagonistic sort of RP Charu would be the one for you though.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 11, 2017 15:05:50 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 11, 2017 15:05:50 GMT -6

Thanks for the reply Kami! ^__^ Cheo's always up for a good battle of wits and words, i think Charumati would be an interesting first RP here. I think Cheo and Ren might get along swimmingly, cheo keeps her status as non-binary even more lowkey than her bending.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 11, 2017 19:07:42 GMT -6

It's your pick! Ren is currently not in Republic City so if you want her we will have to talk about a way to either get Cheo to her village or Ren back in the city.

Charu is always up for interesting conversation but I definitely think you should read her profile first (link in my profile). I won't mince words: she's a killer and if necessary she will, and she has the distinct advantage of being a chi blocker in combination with decades of training. I'm not saying she'd threaten Cheo! But Charu's priority is the safety of nonbenders if you get me.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 11, 2017 19:08:24 GMT -6
Anonymous
Feb 12, 2017 5:55:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 12, 2017 5:55:19 GMT -6

I think i'm going to go with Charu for now, i read her profile, and i think it'd be a much more interesting conversation than i originally thought. And while Cheo can be hotheaded and snarky, she's never raised her bending against anyone, she barely remembers she has it half the time! Her personal philosophy is mostly physical pacifism, and keeping her wits as sharp as knives, she's definitely not a danger to anyone.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 13, 2017 2:22:29 GMT -6

That sounds fine to me. How do you think they would meet? Charu is a fairly ... private person and doesn't frequently just 'shoot the breeze' as it were. If you have a look at a past thread, Fashion and Gossip you can see that Charu walked away from a chance encounter and Mei Ling needed to be the one to pursue it.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 13, 2017 19:30:26 GMT -6 via mobile

Post by Deleted on Feb 13, 2017 19:30:26 GMT -6

Well, being an artist that makes a lot of portraits for practice, cheo would probably see her walking down the street while she was doing that, and beg Charu to get a portrait, free of charge. Cheo is in love with the human body, and people's faces in particular.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 13, 2017 20:11:24 GMT -6

That sounds fine by me, please feel free to start the thread (:
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 13, 2017 22:59:12 GMT -6 via mobile

Post by Deleted on Feb 13, 2017 22:59:12 GMT -6

I've made the thread, i named it "Ideals in Charcoal" (and I'm on mobile, so the formatting might be kinda wonky on my end for awhile until i can get my laptop fixed)
Anonymous
Feb 15, 2017 8:28:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 15, 2017 8:28:40 GMT -6

Hi, if you want Cheo can meet Dharini/Rini she's pretty friendly for the most part
Anonymous
Feb 15, 2017 18:15:41 GMT -6 via mobile

Post by Deleted on Feb 15, 2017 18:15:41 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
Feb 15, 2017 8:28:40 GMT -6 @starrypawz said:
Hi, if you want Cheo can meet Dharini/Rini she's pretty friendly for the most part

Sure! I'd like Cheo to talk with as many people as possible
Anonymous
Feb 19, 2017 15:37:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 19, 2017 15:37:01 GMT -6

galaxy4314 Avatar
starrypawz Avatar
Feb 15, 2017 8:28:40 GMT -6 @starrypawz said:

Sure! I'd like Cheo to talk with as many people as possible
I've got an open thread, but if that setting doesn't suit I'm sure we can come up with something. How long has Cheo been in the city? Dharini has been here for a couple of years (She was 15, she's 17 now)  
Anonymous
Feb 19, 2017 16:26:20 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 19, 2017 16:26:20 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
galaxy4314 Avatar
I've got an open thread, but if that setting doesn't suit I'm sure we can come up with something. How long has Cheo been in the city? Dharini has been here for a couple of years (She was 15, she's 17 now)  
Ive never actually joined a pre-existing thread, I'd like to give it a try. and Cheo has been in the city for about the same amount of time. She was 16 when she first got to republic city
Anonymous
Feb 20, 2017 0:39:48 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 20, 2017 0:39:48 GMT -6

galaxy4314 Avatar
Ive never actually joined a pre-existing thread, I'd like to give it a try. and Cheo has been in the city for about the same amount of time. She was 16 when she first got to republic city
Ok cool.
It's the 'Dog Day Afternoon' thread
I was wondering since do you want to play it as they've never met or that maybe they have met before? 
Anonymous
Feb 20, 2017 1:07:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 20, 2017 1:07:51 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
Feb 20, 2017 0:39:48 GMT -6 @starrypawz said:
Ok cool.
I was wondering since do you want to play it as they've never met or that maybe they have met before? 
Hmm, well they've been in the city for around the same time, so maybe they saw each other on their way into the city for the first time, and didn't keep in touch, but kept seeing each other every niw and then. Like seeing someone in a school hallway and going 'hey i have math with that dude, i didn't know they were in choir, cool' but you don't go out of your way to talk to them, you just make eye contact and nod at each other.
Anonymous
Feb 20, 2017 13:36:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 20, 2017 13:36:47 GMT -6

galaxy4314 Avatar
Feb 20, 2017 1:07:51 GMT -6 @galaxy4314 said:
starrypawz Avatar
Feb 20, 2017 0:39:48 GMT -6 @starrypawz said:
Ok cool.
Hmm, well they've been in the city for around the same time, so maybe they saw each other on their way into the city for the first time, and didn't keep in touch, but kept seeing each other every niw and then. Like seeing someone in a school hallway and going 'hey i have math with that dude, i didn't know they were in choir, cool' but you don't go out of your way to talk to them, you just make eye contact and nod at each other.
That works for me!