The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post-A-Thought

This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 2, 2017 12:45:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 2, 2017 12:45:00 GMT -6

Overwatch's new hero is an adorable robot mom, and if there was one thing that would get me back into the game, this is it. I am about to have much less time on my hands, I fear.
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 3, 2017 11:57:55 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I think I'm getting sick :( Hopefully it isn't too bad, I've got a lot of stuff to do in the upcoming week.
This user is Mod
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Mar 4, 2017 16:15:58 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Russian can be a bitch, but I am determined that I will learn this.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 10, 2017 1:15:41 GMT -6 via mobile

Post by Deleted on Mar 10, 2017 1:15:41 GMT -6

Writer's Block, why do you feel the need to spring up in the middle if a rp? Is that really necessary?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 10, 2017 19:30:07 GMT -6

tw for guns / violence / death / police
a guy was shot by the cops in front of my house the day before yesterday. he died. police responded to a 911 call about vandalism @ my neighbours house and the suspect chucked rocks at the responding officer then advanced w/ a knife. officer opened fire and shot him fatally. theoretically, it was all done by the books and while i am relieved it wasn't something more drastic (as in, the reason for the shooting wasn't something like a domestic terror incident, which did happen in the neighbouring county about a year or so ago), i have such a knee-jerk suspicion of all officer involved shootings, especially as my neighbourhood is a predominantly lower-middle class / poor and hispanic neighbourhood.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 11, 2017 16:08:36 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 11, 2017 16:08:36 GMT -6

Im so sorry you had to go through something like that Kami, I used to live in one of those neighborhoods too, and i know how scary it can be with cops crawling around everywhere. I would give you a hug if i could (and if you were okay with it)

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 13, 2017 12:01:44 GMT -6

galaxy4314 Avatar
Im so sorry you had to go through something like that Kami, I used to live in one of those neighborhoods too, and i know how scary it can be with cops crawling around everywhere. I would give you a hug if i could (and if you were okay with it)

I don't really like physical contact but the sentiment is greatly appreciated! Things seem to have settled down around here in regards to the above, so that's good at least.

Still want to move though.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 18, 2017 11:08:51 GMT -6

1. I love my job! Nothing happened it's just a good job.
2. 'Fashion Forward' was finally sent to me out of my gamefly queue. I think I'll be buying it. It's such a silly little game but I'm enjoying the heck out of it.
3. In relation to 1 though I wish people would stop setting events on eastern time bc I don't WANT to wake up at 7AM lmfao.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 20, 2017 9:52:17 GMT -6

10 day summit begins nowwww
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 25, 2017 11:56:41 GMT -6

I am so incredibly tired. Just four and a half days to go~
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 3, 2017 13:15:32 GMT -6

RIP there is an error when trying to switch accounts :(
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 3, 2017 18:05:20 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 3, 2017 18:05:20 GMT -6

Just ordered a set of Gaang-era art prints. I have so much art, and nowhere to put it all. I need to move into my own place.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 4, 2017 7:38:08 GMT -6

i might be sick
This user is Mod
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Apr 12, 2017 17:49:33 GMT -6

MY INTERNET IS SO FAST NOW
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 12, 2017 17:52:23 GMT -6
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Apr 12, 2017 19:14:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 12, 2017 19:14:51 GMT -6

Ooh, that's lovely. That's over 100 hundred times faster than what I'm working with. Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Use your new power well.