The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post-A-Thought

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 17, 2017 9:43:35 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Lord work has been hectic lately. Things that have happened since last Thursday, a week ago today:

- Client X was served a Cease & Desist notice because they name they were using for their seminar was copyright and they didn't check it. As a result, we have to redo literally everything for their seminar, from the online course / live event web pages, to marketing, to emails... everything. And of course, same due date as before.

- Monday: a monthly event for a specific year-long product was presented with so many technical difficulties (including problems I had to contact my supervisor for, which in turn resulted in him needing to head back into the office after hours) that all we were able to do was have a PSA forty five minutes after the event was supposed to begin to let people know that it was going to be rescheduled and the date was pending.

- Tuesday: work website got DDoS'd (ie: someone was attacking our servers. Why? Who knows)

- Yesterday: My department was abruptly informed the due date for Project Y had been suddenly moved up and my portion was due today. I finished it but still.

- Today: Seems that things have finally settled down but I am Tired. Though that said in about a week I'll be busier than ever because I've got a 10 day summit coming up in September.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 17, 2017 9:44:42 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 17, 2017 23:44:28 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
There's a job at my dream company I actually qualify for. I doubt I'll get it but time to apply anyway!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 28, 2017 9:16:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 28, 2017 9:16:09 GMT -6

So close to getting my MSc Dissertation in, then hopefully I can get my life back
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Sept 11, 2017 22:44:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 11, 2017 22:44:01 GMT -6

There's a new youtube channels streaming Avatar episodes 24/7. I love it.
This user is a former member