The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post-A-Thought

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 14, 2016 21:43:25 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Rules: Obviously, post a thought. If you are sharing a link please add your thoughts about it. Forum rules apply obviously. Conversations are fine but if it gets too lengthy take it to PM.

Thoughts, multiple at the moment:
1. I'm bored
2. I'm hungry
3. I'm in pain
4. I'm really tired of teammates on League ignoring objectives just to pad their kda and leaving vulnerable teammates to die :(
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 15, 2016 3:25:46 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 15, 2016 3:25:46 GMT -6

There's a new Star Wars movie coming out today...I work in a movie theater. UGH.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Dec 15, 2016 11:51:58 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 15, 2016 11:51:58 GMT -6

Tenshio - OMG I wish that movie were Star Wars 8 instead but beggars can't be choosers =[

Speaking of work, so I work for a small business, right? And my bosses are a married couple, okay? SUPER fun and not at all awkward when their business disagreements turn personal. It doesn't happen often, but it's like I don't mind not seeing eye to eye, it's a normal part of running your own business, but can you take it elsewhere before someone starts crying and saying they feel worthless, and not after? Like geez I just work here...
Last edit by Deleted: Dec 15, 2016 11:54:05 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 15, 2016 16:50:27 GMT -6

@saypikapika - y i k e s

——

I need to work but I can't lift my (17 lb) tablet onto the bed. :(
EDIT: just did it for me. no more excuses i guess. [whineeeeeeeee]
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 15, 2016 17:25:40 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 15, 2016 19:24:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 15, 2016 19:24:00 GMT -6

- yEp I just figure they're business partners and life partners, they almost literally work from home, and one of them quit their job this year to join the business. Even though I'm unmarried and unpartnered, I understand that would make it hard to separate personal and professional life, especially in such a small business - like it's almost literally my bosses and then me. But it's still kind of hard to sit there on the clock and listen to a situation that has nothing to do with me escalate out of control, you know? It's not my place to intervene.

Plus side, I'm learning a lot about how my bosses work! Maybe a little too much.... =|

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 15, 2016 19:36:34 GMT -6

me: teases opponent about killing me a lot of times
opponent: GOD how can you get so WORKED UP over something FUN

o k

i guess friendly banter isn't in that guy's vocabulary
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 15, 2016 19:37:00 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 15, 2016 20:38:04 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 15, 2016 20:38:04 GMT -6

OH my gosh oh no it's almost the end of the year. The last two Decembers, I've played "The Last of Us", and this might be my third year in a row. Probably one of my hands-down favorite games of all time, and the very first game I beat on the first PlayStation console I've ever owned. But I seriously cry every freaking time. It's like a movie that's crushingly sad but extremely beautiful and moving ='[

EDIT: NOO they just announced The Last of Us 2 omg
Last edit by Deleted: Dec 15, 2016 21:17:50 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 15, 2016 20:48:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 15, 2016 20:48:37 GMT -6

Things I listen to when writing today.

::Song/Artist::

Shiver/Lucy Rose
Something in the Air/Seafret
Parachute/Chris Stapleton
Be Yourself/Audioslave
I Found/Amber Run
Fools/Lauren Aquilina
Mandolin Rain/Bruce Hornsby and The Range

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 17, 2016 21:38:51 GMT -6

[soft gasp] my cat, who normally only likes , came to cuddle with me just now *_*
i didn't even ask him to, i was just lying on the bed and suddenly i felt a fuzzy along my back :')
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 18, 2016 12:00:55 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 18, 2016 12:00:55 GMT -6

Ok I am now debating the wisdom of deciding 8.30 am on a Monday is a good time to go and get a tetanus shot booster done
Anonymous
Dec 18, 2016 20:49:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 18, 2016 20:49:51 GMT -6

Sounds rough to me. Don't know why but shots seem like an afternoon thing to me.
Anonymous
Dec 19, 2016 12:34:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 19, 2016 12:34:14 GMT -6

ruckus Avatar
Sounds rough to me. Don't know why but shots seem like an afternoon thing to me.
Yeah I think I get what you mean. But at least I was seen quickly and now in theory I have 'lifelong tetanus immunity'

Also, of course the time I decide to buy something and try and like do that moisturising stuff that's meant to be good for you I have a bad reaction to the cream
Anonymous
Dec 19, 2016 21:14:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 19, 2016 21:14:08 GMT -6

Today I discovered the miracle that is the Global Trade System. For the first time in my life since I started playing pokemon, I may actually complete a Pokedex. I'm literally about 10 pokemon away, and they're almost all friendship evolve or high-level evolve. =D

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 19, 2016 21:15:38 GMT -6

saypikapika Avatar
Dec 19, 2016 21:14:08 GMT -6 @saypikapika said:
Today I discovered the miracle that is the Global Trade System. For the first time in my life since I started playing pokemon, I may actually complete a Pokedex. I'm literally about 10 pokemon away, and they're almost all friendship evolve or high-level evolve. =D

GTS is the best invention I swear. Have you tried wondertrade yet? I've gotten some amazing random pokemon. Someone actually sent a charmander!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 19, 2016 21:19:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 19, 2016 21:19:08 GMT -6

GTS is the best invention I swear. Have you tried wondertrade yet? I've gotten some amazing random pokemon. Someone actually sent a charmander!

No, omg, but I'll have to one of these days. Once I force my mons to love me enough to evolve >=] I feel like I would end up just breeding a box full of like starters or something and trading them all away lol

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 19, 2016 21:37:50 GMT -6

saypikapika Avatar
Dec 19, 2016 21:19:08 GMT -6 @saypikapika said:
No, omg, but I'll have to one of these days. Once I force my mons to love me enough to evolve >=] I feel like I would end up just breeding a box full of like starters or something and trading them all away lol

tbh wondertrade is why i breed pokemon now. i've gotten some REALLY kind people throwing up rare pokes for wondertrade and i just love how altruistic it is? because 99% of the time they're going to get some common pokemon like ratatta or something back. so i wanna give back to the community too.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 19, 2016 22:02:03 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 19, 2016 22:02:03 GMT -6

I'm so far removed from Pokemon (Gold being my last game) it's strange to be coming back to it. My family has Pokemon Moon wrapped and awaiting me underneath the Christmas Tree.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 19, 2016 22:08:46 GMT -6

ruckus Avatar
I'm so far removed from Pokemon (Gold being my last game) it's strange to be coming back to it. My family has Pokemon Moon wrapped and awaiting me underneath the Christmas Tree.

oh GOSH i hope you love it as much as I do. As someone who has played nearly every single pokemon game, and has been a fan these last 20 years, SuMo is hands down my favourite.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 19, 2016 22:19:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 19, 2016 22:19:27 GMT -6

ruckus Avatar
oh GOSH i hope you love it as much as I do. As someone who has played nearly every single pokemon game, and has been a fan these last 20 years, SuMo is hands down my favourite.
Oh, I'm sure I will. Gives me more one more reason to play with my younger siblings. 

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 20, 2016 15:29:02 GMT -6

if only i could stop being lazy and get to work
This user is Mod