The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Torana Plots!!!

Anonymous
Dec 10, 2016 8:13:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2016 8:13:37 GMT -6

If you haven't read her bio, Torana's is here. I do have some long-term goals for her and if possible she'll likely find her way into others' plots too (that want her).

Currently, I'm looking for a stroy where Torana is forced into a position to out herself as a bender. Right now, she mostly is muted in her abilities because of a PTSD block. Anger spikes really only showcase her potential and are generally beyond her control when she does bend in a brutal manner. But to start out with, I wanted to do a story where she watches a crime happen (bender or nonbender), and does nothing to help.

Said victim could be angered enough to want to know why she did nothing. Where that flows from that, relationship wise, is a work-in-progress between characters.

Torana's open to friendships/relationships, but she'll try hard to keep her bending a secret. She's also a lot like Toph in that she's a jerk by default, but cares in her own quirky way. And if people follow probending religiously, they'll probably know who she is. She played three years prior to current events.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Dec 23, 2016 15:24:30 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 23, 2016 15:24:30 GMT -6

Hey, there's a chance my character Dharini could know 'of her' as her uncle is a Probending coach?
This user is a former member