The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Yuri!!! On Ice!

Post by Gia on Nov 29, 2016 15:03:37 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Is anyone else watching this show? I'm obsessed, and I dragged into it, too, but I want to know if anyone else on this site watches this anime, too.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 29, 2016 15:43:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 29, 2016 15:43:44 GMT -6

Oh man, I have so many feelings about this show. It's so good. I started watching it to keep with an anime podcast I like, but now I'm hooked. Watching Yuri on Ice is easily one of the best parts of every week.
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Nov 29, 2016 15:45:21 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OMG I'm glad it's not just me. The way they've done Viktor and Yuuri's relationship is just so perfect I can't even put words into it.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 29, 2016 15:53:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 29, 2016 15:53:38 GMT -6

I love it. I'm especially pleased with the music in the show. It really feels like the pieces were chosen to reflect the different skater's personalities, which is so much fun. There is just so much about the show that is fantastic.
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Nov 29, 2016 16:00:47 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OMG yes the music! I want so much of that music. This show is just perfection. I've seen it three times already lol and I only started watching it like a week and a half ago.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 29, 2016 16:22:44 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I'm not into it at the moment BUT I have a feeling I eventually will be. My problem right now is tumblr won't tag their dratted spoilers and I've blacklisted the show entirely. :X I hope they don't turn me off of it by being inconsiderate, that's what happened with the Steven Universe fandom. Spoilers inevitable because people don't tag.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Nov 29, 2016 17:05:46 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
WTF I responded to this....

That sucks really bad, I'm sorry. :( I'm lucky I didn't get any from tumblr before I started watching.

It's an awesome show, though.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 29, 2016 17:11:09 GMT -6

Gia Avatar

That sucks really bad, I'm sorry. :( I'm lucky I didn't get any from tumblr before I started watching.

I've seen pretty good reviews and nice gifs. I'm definitely interested, I just want to wait a little I think (:
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Nov 29, 2016 18:51:31 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Gia Avatar

I've seen pretty good reviews and nice gifs. I'm definitely interested, I just want to wait a little I think (:

Understandable. It's almost over anyway. :) Episode 9 comes out tomorrow, and there's only 12 episodes.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 29, 2016 18:53:49 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jul 21, 2017 17:42:16 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
If anyone is interested in YOI and has a Tumblr, I have a Yuri Plisetsky RP blog, so feel free to follow, send asks, and what not. :)

yuriplisetsky-rp.tumblr.com/
This user is Mod