The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

A spectre is haunting Republic City - the spectre of plot

Anonymous
Nov 14, 2016 11:41:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 14, 2016 11:41:01 GMT -6

All the powers of the old world have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Chief and Fire Lord, Sokka and Toph, White Lotus and Metal Clan.

Which is to say this is a plotting thread for canmom's characters:

Michi

A young ex-bender Equalist who works in a Future Industries factory. Likes: strikes, riots, seizing the means of production, dancing, other women (in a gay way). Dislikes: benders, cops, the rich, those damn traitor Fire Ferrets.

You have a good chance of meeting Michi if you have anything to do with Future Industries, if you're involved in radical politics (especially anti-bender organising), if you're a cop, or if you go out dancing in Dragon Flats. Or perhaps if you're involved in ex-bender rehabilitation efforts...

Threads:

• none yet
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 14, 2016 11:42:06 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 14, 2016 13:30:42 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Dude when Charumati is free again I would love to have her meet Michi.

Charu is a former equalist and an ex chi blocker (I mean she is still one but there is no use for her skill at the moment) as well as a Galgori. She also writes an advice column in the Republic Times under an alias with a decidedly pro nonbender lean. And she lives in the Dragon Flats district soooooo...

There's a pretty significant age difference but I'm sure charu would still love to pick her brain and treat her to lunch.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 14, 2016 13:31:10 GMT -6
Anonymous
Nov 14, 2016 14:13:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 14, 2016 14:13:23 GMT -6

That would be great, and I'll keep an eye out for Charu being free!
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 15, 2016 15:23:09 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I've found a way for Ren to come to RC. Want to have our characters meet up?
This user is Mod