The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

League of Legends?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 9, 2016 20:47:56 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Anyone play? I love playing with folks but adding randoms is always such a cesspool of really rude and unnecessarily toxic people.
I'm not ranked currently but I frequently play with silver-gold on SR, and am frequently placed with plat+ in ARAM. I main support (I've got Sona, Nami, and Karma at 6, and Soraka at 5, working on getting Janna to 5) but I also play a pretty mean Ziggs, Cho'Gath, and Ivern.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 13, 2016 1:17:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 13, 2016 1:17:06 GMT -6

Pfft who plays League. >.>
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 13, 2016 3:01:10 GMT -6

You know what no one asked you, you're a terrible Zed.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 13, 2016 3:03:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 13, 2016 3:03:54 GMT -6

Um rude who even plays Soraka anymore Miss Fortune is clearly a better support

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 13, 2016 3:41:10 GMT -6

(though before Gia yells at me, you should probably be a little on topic and post about your league experience :P )
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 13, 2016 16:34:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 13, 2016 16:34:42 GMT -6

>.> League is fun if you play with people you know. #topic

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 13, 2016 16:42:06 GMT -6

hexen Avatar
>.> League is fun if you play with people you know. #topic

:P

Though I have to say this is true?? Like... I play league alone on occasion but it's so much more frustrating when I do. I get tilted a lot more frequently / quickly when I don't have that buffer of playing with another person to express my frustration to. Like the other night when you were playing Dishonoured and I played ranked by myself, I got tilted after TWO games only, whereas I went the whole night last night not getting tilted when we duo'd.

I think having that... buffer of chatting with someone else can really mitigate dealing with the total frustration of randos on your team.

#wtb #competentjg
This user is Mod