The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

SayPika Plotting [Updated 29 Nov 2017]

Anonymous
Nov 9, 2016 9:24:55 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 9, 2016 9:24:55 GMT -6

This line of text is a placeholder to link to a future Wanted Ad thread.

I currently have no restrictions on thread count, but I will keep character status updated as needed.

Mei Ling | CLOSED | Profile 

Looking for just about anything with Mei Ling, except romance at this time. Mei Ling is very social, if not especially outspoken or loud. She enjoys meeting and speaking with those of all ages, from all backgrounds and heritage. She is a firebender, but has not practiced bending publicly for about two years, and lives as a nonbender. She keeps and maintains records full-time at the police station and is quite bookish, leaning towards absorbing and learning rather than creating.

After a chance meeting with the decidedly non-bender-leaning agony aunt of the Republic City Times, Mei Ling was left with the feeling that her fears weren't as irrational as she thought. And with the return of the missing benders, their bending ability stripped from them as if they hadn't existed in the first place, Mei Ling has become more concerned than ever. The idea of losing her bending ability without making peace with it troubles her constantly. Unable to express her fears in public due to occupational repercussions, or in private from social consequences, it seems her personal life is being overtaken by the darkness that engulfs the city....

Current Threads: One Day, One Year Older [Charumati]
Completed Threads: Fashion and Gossip [Charumati]; A Well-Brewed Tea [Ichiro]; An Ear Against the Door [Yawai]; Turning the Circle [open]

Yuji | OPEN | Profile

Yuji is, as you probably guessed, Mei Ling’s little brother. He’s a 21-year-old nonbender with some anti-bending/Equalizer leanings, and I’m looking for just about anything with him. Nonbender or bender, young or old, love him or hate him, your relationship (romantic, platonic, or other) may not last, but everything is up for grabs! Though he’s pretty new to the city, if you work at any volunteer organizations (or happen to have anti-bending tendencies), you’ve probably seen him. Otherwise, you still might run into him, but he tends to blend into the crowd. He can be cold and distant, and probably won't open up to you, but you still might find some things in common with him. At this point in time, Yuji may never see his big brother again.

Yuji recently discovered a note in his pocket, apparently originating from the soup kitchen where he works. The note reads, The Monks have recognized your work, and appeared one morning after turning a detective (and a bender to boot) away. He's not sure whether he should be honored, wary, or both, and has only told one person of the note's existence: Charumati. Yuji has recently received an offer from her: she will help him train, as long as he will help her "nephew" learn the common tongue and help him navigate Republic City. Yuji's no teacher, but he decided to take advantage of the opportunity. After the attack on the Monks of Koh temple, he raced to help the wounded and assist how he could. This has only strengthened his determination to enact justice for nonbenders... even if it means grasping it with his own hands.

Current Threads: A Change of Pace [ ]
Completed Threads: A Distant Rumble [Torana]; The Punching Bag [Charumati]; The Other Side [nonbenders]; Stoking the Coals [Charumati]

This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 29, 2017 8:09:23 GMT -6
Anonymous
Nov 29, 2017 8:08:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 29, 2017 8:08:56 GMT -6

This thread has been updated as of November 29, 2017.

Yuji is available for threads, if anyone is interested. I may not be creating open threads at this time quite yet, but I am happy to enter discussions for plotting with him at this time. Mei Ling, on the other hand, will need to stay closed for the time being. Too many things going on with me, and a backlog of plottage to catch up with for her. As always, please feel free to PM me if you are interested in plotting with her, or just post here if you'd like to get something working with Yuji.

Happy posting!
This user is a former member