The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Surrah's Plottage

Anonymous
Nov 23, 2013 19:13:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 23, 2013 19:13:05 GMT -6

'ELLO LADIES AND GENTS!
Surrah/Shuai here reporting for plotting duties. Now, let's get down to business to defeat the Huns plotting.

ANHYUE FEN // This 19 year-old waterbender is yearning to become a renowned actress. She currently resides at her family's hotel, the Fen Ke Guan, in Downtown Republic City. Part-time student and waitress, this girl could use a break and some excitement.
Current Threads: None.

NUORI KATO // 17 years old and hiding out on Air Temple Island. This Acolyte, who immigrated to the Republic City from Ember Island doesn't mind human interaction and often travels back into the city to visit her mother. She's got a troubled past, but is hopeful for her future.
Current Threads: None.

SHUAI RU-SHAN // By night a telephone operator and on the weekends a chef, talk about a 21 year-old firebender who needs to pay her rent! From farm girl to city girl Shuai, better known as Shu-shu, resides in the Dragon Flats District of Republic City and hopes to meet new people and make friends. Of course, if you're rich she might have a hard time getting to like you.
Current Threads: Awkward Exchanges

EDIT: Updated! 11/23/13

If you're interested in rp'ing with my charries please let me know by posting below or by PM'ing me. Thank you for stopping by!
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 23, 2013 19:13:33 GMT -6
Anonymous
Nov 23, 2013 22:07:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 23, 2013 22:07:09 GMT -6

I'd be up to RP with Nuori if you don't mind. I'm still trying to get a hang of things, so maybe we could Rp in the practice arena?
Anonymous
Nov 26, 2013 17:05:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 26, 2013 17:05:27 GMT -6

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Welcome back! Would any of your characters be interested in an evening with some hosts? Might be exciting for Anyhue...?
Anonymous
Dec 26, 2013 0:37:39 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 26, 2013 0:37:39 GMT -6

I'm a new arrival on Air Temple Island, just came in from the Northern Air Temple. I'm sure Nuori and I can find something to do together. :)