The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

y u no plot with ginger?

Anonymous
Sept 22, 2012 19:58:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 22, 2012 19:58:40 GMT -6

Airi Hitomi!

Airi, a memory problematic firebender that strives to adopt her parent's bakery. A firebending mother and an earthbending father, Airi is the only bending child of two. Despite being the younger and a nonbender, she still looks up to Aisen and is a bit worried her parents might leave the bakery to him.

Updated:

Mei-zhen Yao!

Mei is of watertribe descent, a healer with a broken heart. Recently, her mother has died and not so long ago, her father as well. Despite this, she tries to continue on and support her younger sister. She works as a waitress, volunteers at Iluak's clinic in exchange for healing training and runs a detective agency with the only family she has left: Ling.

This user is a former member
    Last edit by Deleted: Jan 9, 2014 15:01:51 GMT -6
    seojin
    Sept 28, 2012 16:01:12 GMT -6

Post by seojin on Sept 28, 2012 16:01:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    Hey, we should RP!

SeoJin is taken in community, but we could start a private.

Or we could use Korra herself! I think most of your characters sound interesting, so do any ideas strike you of whom you'd like to play with whom?
    This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 28, 2012 16:07:28 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
    Hey as a note, if you guys use Korra and Airi, Airi's met Bo and Mako. :]
    This user is Mod
    Anonymous
    Sept 28, 2012 20:07:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 28, 2012 20:07:23 GMT -6

Well, the airbending family is in a public thread eating lunch. You're free to post there :)

I can't see Korra around Yuuta (he's a big jerk face), but seojin, perhaps. He claims to be neutral, but doesn't agree with how the Equalists do their thing.

Mei-zhen... I adopted her and I'm not that confident in starting new plots with her just yet.

As for my ever-so-interesting character, Airi, I think Korra needs a gal pal. XD Airi is a probender and a rather energetic girl who doesn't really act her age. I think the two could go on a few adventures, maybe getting Korra's mind off her Avatar duties. :3
    seojin
    Sept 28, 2012 20:27:11 GMT -6

Post by seojin on Sept 28, 2012 20:27:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    I agree, Korra needs a gal pal! They can go on crazy adventures, which would be just the non-Tenzin thing Korra would love to do! So Korra and Airi it is! Private RP I presume? Where shall we have it situated? Would you like me to start, or shall you? ^^
    This user is a guest
    Anonymous
    Sept 28, 2012 20:40:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 28, 2012 20:40:44 GMT -6

It would be awesomely awesome if you could start it. My computer is broken and the family computer's screen is glitchy, so everything I'm doing is by my phone, which is fine. Its just slower xD

Yes, private. As for a situation/setting, seeing as Airi met Bolin first, she would have met Korra at some point, so the two could be acquaintances? And how the adventure begins, perhaps, Korra is heading back from the task force and passes the bakery as Airi is closing it and came over. :P
    seojin
    Sept 28, 2012 20:53:06 GMT -6

Post by seojin on Sept 28, 2012 20:53:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    I think it would be funny if they hadn't met yet, but on Bolin's recommendation, Korra decides to stop by!

I shall definitely start it! Have to reply to Kami, then I'll get to it!
    This user is a guest
    Anonymous
    Sept 28, 2012 22:18:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 28, 2012 22:18:27 GMT -6

Okay! I look forward to it :D
    Anonymous
    Sept 30, 2012 23:09:34 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 30, 2012 23:09:34 GMT -6

Update

Wanted threads:
    Pema: a thread with an air acolyte?
    Airi: love interest?
    seojin
    Sept 30, 2012 23:11:18 GMT -6

Post by seojin on Sept 30, 2012 23:11:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    Maybe you're tired of me, but I do have an Air Acolyte in the works. You're welcome to start with someone else of course (I don't mind! :) ). I'm just throwing that out there!
    This user is a guest
    Anonymous
    Oct 1, 2012 14:14:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 1, 2012 14:14:26 GMT -6

Sounds good to me! We can plot further when he/she has been accepted :3
    Anonymous
    Oct 11, 2012 23:19:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 11, 2012 23:19:37 GMT -6

Update

Added Kaede Tsuu.
    Wanted relationships:
    -familial-like relationships with other acolytes
    -perhaps a bully? Something to bring in more external conflict
    -friends?
    -a crush? One sided love? Etc
    Last edit by Deleted: Oct 11, 2012 23:20:16 GMT -6
    kaendoro
    Oct 27, 2012 20:42:40 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Oct 27, 2012 20:42:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    we should rp some time! hmmm, Hamari is pretty easy to get along with actually, so if Kaede needs a friend Hamari would be fine! i'm not sure about romantic interest though knowing hamari, she might express her interest if she actually comes to like any of your characters, which could be hillarious if its one-sided lol that's only if, you know, they swing that way... /facepalm...

but yeah, i'm up for anything really :'D
    This user is a guest
    Anonymous
    Oct 27, 2012 21:43:12 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 27, 2012 21:43:12 GMT -6

Haha, that would be funny with Kaede! I could see him being rather afraid of her, simply due to his anxiety, which would make for a hilarious one sided love interest. XD Or perhaps switched, if he liked her and was also scared of her. Perhaps we could just RP it out and see where it goes.

Or, if you're interested in my other characters. Though Yuuta's love interest has changed, it would be rather interesting to have someone like Hamari tailing after him with a small crush. He's such an ass. He'd probably hurt her feelings.
    kaendoro
    Oct 27, 2012 22:15:32 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Oct 27, 2012 22:15:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    lol omg, he'd be afraid of her? lol she's really gentle and mellow so this would be hilarious to see. but yeah, they need to meet, i can't tell what's better to be honest, both ideas sound fun. xD

hmm, she's the kind of girl who just can't resist an attractive person if she saw them, if she saw Yuuta she might stalkcrush on him then get her feelings hurt... thing is, she needs to grow some skin, and this might help xD
    This user is a guest
    Anonymous
    Oct 27, 2012 22:20:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 27, 2012 22:20:32 GMT -6

Yeah, he would probably be kind of afraid of her until he got used to having someone around him. Due to his anxiety, he prefers to be alone, the big reason he lives at the air temple island. Still, I think the two would make for a nice thread XD He takes time to visit family or whatever and heads in towards RC every so often. Maybe she could help him while he's visiting.

Man, Yuuta gets a lot of girls who stalk him. Woo character development! That could work :D
    kaendoro
    Oct 27, 2012 22:53:27 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Oct 27, 2012 22:53:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    mmm, alright! i love the idea! She knows the downtown area's pretty well, and has a great sense of direction so she'll be helpful on that matter :'D

ack did i just become a statistic? lol jk, but yeah, though, i imagine, she'll prolly still try and befriend him, she's really into meeting and understanding others, so her curiousness would be going haywire around meeting Yuuta xD

but yes, should i start, or you, i dun mind, but if you want to go ahead! :'D
    This user is a guest
    Anonymous
    Oct 27, 2012 23:25:22 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 27, 2012 23:25:22 GMT -6

I would often start the threads, but I'm about to go to bed and I have a pretty busy day tomorrow, so if you want to start them, its your call.
    kaendoro
    Oct 28, 2012 22:27:10 GMT -6

Post by kaendoro on Oct 28, 2012 22:27:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
    sorry, unexpected work and such, I'll get to making our thread as soon as possible! -passes out-
    This user is a guest
    Anonymous
    Nov 21, 2012 16:12:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 21, 2012 16:12:56 GMT -6

Update

Added Asami Sato

Changed dialogue colors