The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

RPing with Karena

Post by Gia on Jul 12, 2012 20:32:49 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
This is my plotting thread, reorganized and updated. :)

Ichiro Watashi :: Profile
Looking For: Anything [Romance Taken]

Ichiro is 19-years-old and a Waterbender. When he's not working, he's training, so he is a bit of a workaholic. He will make time for people, though. I'm really looking for someone for him, though as a note, he's gay. He's very easy going, only getting upset when he feels he's being ignored or slighted. He's also a pretty big Probending fan. He recently took over as General Manager of his family's restaurant, Watashi's Restaurant, after his father got his grandfather to agree to open a second, newer location across town.

Current Threads: Quiet Night at Home [Tag: Tadashi]
Finished Threads: Lost But Found [Tag: Karena], Republc City Park, Match 2: The Raven-Eagles vs. The Dragon Hawks, Feeding the Masses (Ichiro), Just Business (Karena), Not Your Average Day [Tag: Tadashi], Wandering for Books [Tag: Kiana]

Ren'ai :: Profile
Looking For: Anything [Romance Taken]

Ren'ai is an 18-year-old Firebender. She's a waitress at Watashi's Restaurant, and Captain of the Dragon Hawks. She's usually pretty busy between working and training, but she'll make time for other people. She's not the easiest person to get along with, as she's very hotheaded, and tends to take out her frustrations on the people around her. She is currently dating someone her mother set her up with - a fellow rich kid named Yutaka Mifune. She and her best friend, Yuri, is still looking for a Waterbender, but they are training often anyway.

Current Threads: MAKING THE SUN STAND STILL [Tag: Karena], Almost Perfect [Tag: Yuri, Tadashi]
Finished Threads: Aang Memoral Island, Republc City Park, Match 1: The Flying Koi vs. The Lion Turtles, Match 2: The Raven-Eagles vs. The Dragon Hawks, Playing with Fire (Tag: Liu), Inns, Restaurants, and Food Stalls II, Quarter-Finals: Flying Koi vs. the Dragon Hawks, Searching for Perfect [Tag: Dragon Hawks], Becoming Reacquainted [Tag: Karena], Apartments & Warehouses II, From Bad to Worse [Tag: Yuri], Start of Something Awkward [Tag: Hangetsu], Reunion [Tag: Ren'ai, Yuri]

Thanks in advance!
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 21, 2013 18:02:55 GMT -6
asami
Jul 13, 2012 16:04:07 GMT -6

Post by asami on Jul 13, 2012 16:04:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'd be up for something! I don't have any ideas right off the bat but if you're interested in RPing with Asami then I can definitely do some brainstorming.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jul 13, 2012 20:24:44 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sure! I'll PM you. :)
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Nov 9, 2012 22:41:56 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jul 4, 2013 18:21:08 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Sept 27, 2013 21:51:02 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated and am completely open.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Nov 5, 2013 19:39:17 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 7, 2013 15:03:35 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 7, 2013 15:03:35 GMT -6

If I'd been a smart cookie, I'd have looked at this thread before I sent you the PM. #taedfail
Tadashi would of course be happy to start back up RPing with Ren'ai, and if you're looking to get Ichiro involved in something Tadashi is an option for him as well. They already did the awkward friend-of-a-friend/flirting nonsense, if memory serves correctly.
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Nov 8, 2013 8:16:41 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I would have PMed you anyway. No harm, no foul. I'll respond to your PM after I post this. :)

Sent from my Prism using proboards
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Nov 10, 2013 20:18:32 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated with links.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 17, 2013 0:48:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 17, 2013 0:48:59 GMT -6

I'd be up for RPing if you're interested. My character's doing this whole 'let's wander around Republic City' thing currently, so her wanderings could take her pretty much anywhere.
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on Nov 17, 2013 8:56:28 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sure! I could use someone else for Ichiro. I'll PM you.

Sent from my Prism using proboards
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Nov 18, 2013 20:21:11 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 20, 2013 18:32:02 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Updated.
This user is Mod