The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

The Dragon Flats Stomp [Tag: Airi]

Anonymous
Jul 20, 2013 19:28:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 20, 2013 19:28:19 GMT -6

"So, hm, when do we start? Or are the snacks first?"[/color]

Tsubaki fanned out the paper tickets she had been given to use toward free drinks and snacks.
"Drinks and snacks, of course."
She grimaced in a way that looked like someone had just sewn a prickle snake into her guts
Along with two shots of something cheap and strong Tsubaki two skewers of unagi. The drinks were gone in the time it took the man at the concession stand to get her unagi.

"Um...Let's...uh, you know...not die."
Nervous laughter came hot on the heels of that failed display of fighting spirit on the way to the area they were to be dressed and equipped.
"Sorry, sorry, sorry. I wasn't thinking and I forgot that there'd be people watching so I'm, like, really, really, really nervous...really. Um, I owe you an explanation I guess since you may get your teeth knocked out...and they're so nice and white..."
She paused before she could get too far off track.

Even for a women's locker room, there was an odor of sweat, dirt and oil that made Tsubaki once more forget that she was in the middle of explaining herself.
"I...uh..." for a moment her eyes met with Asami's and she knew that she couldn't lie even if she had no intention of telling her the whole truth.
"I was afraid Fat Cobra was dead. He was in the crowd when the Equalists attacked and I hadn't heard from him since." She hoped that Asami would assume that her friend was in the crowd as a spectator and not as an Equalist agent.
"It's...well, when I saw him again I was so happy to see him and so sad that he got hurt that I had to do something." More than a few friends got hurt on their raid and Tsubaki felt terrible she had only escaped with some scrapes and bruises.
"That man loves to fight and to see him with two broken arms... She clenched her jaw for a moment trying to keep it from quivering and for the moment felt unable to smile.

"I'm bad in front of crowds, I can't take a punch too well and I don't have any weapons I'm familiar with but it's the least I can do for my friend, right?"
This user is a former member