The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

The Five-fold Path (Tag:Airi)

Anonymous
Jul 9, 2013 12:48:29 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 9, 2013 12:48:29 GMT -6

(OOC: I know it's been forever. Sorry and I hope you don't mind a little god-modding to get the story moving.)
IC:

If asked, neither of Iluak Chu's parents would have said he displayed any macho tendencies growing up. He liked watching animals and his healing classes.
Iluak wondered if his parents would be proud of the fact that their son died being a stereotypical condescending guy asking his lady to wait outside while he deals with a dangerous criminal.
I'm sure I can handle a severence pay negotiation.
He was positive that his last words would be something along the lines of Just one more drink.

The moment Mei agreed to see him again socially she changed from protector to someone in need of protection. Apparently, someone in need of protection from a man with more skill in picking fights than winning them.

"I take no joy from this," the large, black-clad man said just before swinging at Iluak with a large, stone-covered fist. The blow was only avoided in the sense that Iluak wasn't immediately killed. What now felt like a broken shoulder absorbed some of the blow while his head took the rest. For what he would call a minor scrape if he were one of his own patients, his head bled more than he liked.

His paltry water attacks from the large waterskin on the healer's back were tiny splashes of water against a heavy stone fist and he doubted he would survive long enough for the erosion process to save him. The best he could do was a meaningless cut on the right arm of Lugubrious Chen with his water scalpel. It provided just enough time for a quick and hopefully loud bellow.
"Mei-Zhen! Help!"
This user is a former member