The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

My Comments - *guest*

Would have joined
Aug 21, 2013 14:05:55 GMT -6

Post by Would have joined on Aug 21, 2013 14:05:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
2 things, firstly, i saw your thing about not having a cbox and i understand why you dont have one but it really confuses me too. New members have questions, they like to know what old members are like when looking around and they like to know people are on and active and freindly. A cbox can do all this in about 10 seconds

Secondly, nice site. If you have a cbox and i could have asked some questions and known i would get replies quickly because i could see who was online, i would have asked about some things holding me back from joining
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 21, 2013 14:39:19 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I'm not really sure how I can clarify further why we don't have a cbox. Our site is not active enough to warrant one, for starters. Secondly, we have had cboxes before and they were never used. I am not sure how that is confusing to you? I mean, I know it sounds strange that a cbox won't be used but we have been around for a very long time, and that is what our cbox experience has been like. Cbox in the future is not out of the question, but it's not currently being considered due to our activity levels.

Besides, we have an info centre at the bottom of the page. It's easy to see who is online, who has been online the past 24 hours, and what the most recent post was (and you can view the 10 most recent posts from there as well). I'm really not sure a cbox would have been more helpful in communicating that information. If we had a cbox and no one replied to your questions because they weren't online right at that moment, would you have given us another thought?

And I'm not sure why you can create a thread posting about your complaints but you can't ask those questions of us. We're more than happy to answer, that is what this board is for. Additionally, it is much better to have a board for questions than a cbox, so that other guests can see what questions have been asked lately (like you did with the cbox!).

I hope this helps at all, and sorry to hear we're not your cup o' tea. Good luck finding a forum that suits your needs!
This user is Mod