The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Questioning Beliefs [tag: Fukui]

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 3, 2013 12:37:58 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Ling nodded and opened the dessert menu. The choices were limited — only half a dozen different desserts — but they all sounded equally appetising; pie and cake slices, speciality ice creams, and a small assortment of chocolates and fruit. Rubbing her chin with her thumb, she looked up at the waitress and pointed. "This red-bean mochi ice cream sounds lovely," she said, closing up the folder and handing it back to the server.

When Raeya had placed her own order and the waitress left, she folded her hands in her lap. "Are you having a good time?" she queried, her light tone belying her anxiety. She wasn't normally this anxious about... well, anything, really. Somehow, though, it was important for Raeya to have a good time. Even if this date didn't lead to other dates or a romp in the hay, she was the host and she didn't want the other woman to regret accepting her offer.

The dessert arrived quickly, before Raeya could respond, and Ling took an eager bite. A mistake! Pain shot through her jaw and into her head, making her wince. She clenched her teeth together to avoid crying out. That was the trouble with frozen treats. No matter how delectable they were, that first bite was always painful if you were caught unawares.

The throbbing in her skull finally subsided and she grinned weakly at her date. "Remind me never to do that again."
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 11, 2013 17:13:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 11, 2013 17:13:38 GMT -6

Raeya's eyes briefly scanned the menu before she decided on one of the pies. Overall, she had had a good evening thus far, and hoped that it would continue that way. she turned to the waitress, giving her order, she put her hands on the table, one on top of the other.

"Are you having a good time?"
"As a matter of fact I am." Raeya grinned sweetly. Despite not being terribly picky about who or where she went out, she did have standards just like any other person would. However, that was not so much an issue this time around, because those standards had easily been met. she was having a good time, and so little else mattered.

As much as Raeya tried to resist, she couldn't help but chuckle. "noted..." she nodded. "although I must admit that it was quite the spectacle, if you get what I mean. Not to offend or anything. I do hope you're alright."

~Raeya~
This user is a former member