The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

[Spoilers] Season Finale (Ep. 11-12)

benjiro
Jul 2, 2012 23:23:11 GMT -6

Post by benjiro on Jul 2, 2012 23:23:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Need more Bumi.

I kinda wanted Korra not to get her bending back, and have to deal with air for at least a few episodes in the next season.

Now that you say the series was supposed to be about 6 episodes, maybe the last two episodes were actually unchanged, which would make sense why it seemed a little rushed.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jul 3, 2012 17:33:46 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
That's a good point. I hadn't thought about it. I suppose that it's also possible that they had quite a bit that they wanted to get done during the rest of the season and that they only had a certain amount of episodes, so that the last two episodes, just kind of turned out that way.

I wouldn't have minded to have Korra have a few episodes in season 2 without her bending, but I am still glad that she got it back.
This user is Mod
jin
Jul 3, 2012 17:35:23 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 3, 2012 17:35:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I agree on the Bumi part. If there's any Canon I want to play, it's him.
This user is a guest
quinseparable
Jul 5, 2012 21:48:58 GMT -6

Post by quinseparable on Jul 5, 2012 21:48:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
benjiro Avatar
Need more Bumi.

I agree wholeheartedly! I would guess that this would happen seeing as he really only made an appearance at the end. It would be a shame if that's it!

Oh that note, I absolutely loved Tenzin's reaction to seeing him and that one moment really says a lot about how the interaction between the two of them will be in the future.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 6, 2012 15:59:13 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
quinseparable Avatar
Jul 5, 2012 21:48:58 GMT -6 @quinseparable said:
benjiro Avatar
Need more Bumi.

I agree wholeheartedly! I would guess that this would happen seeing as he really only made an appearance at the end. It would be a shame if that's it!

Oh that note, I absolutely loved Tenzin's reaction to seeing him and that one moment really says a lot about how the interaction between the two of them will be in the future.

Yes; I think it EXTREMELY telling he's more perturbed by Bumi showing up than he is Amon getting away.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 7, 2012 12:43:15 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2012 12:43:15 GMT -6

=/ ...You have to admit, with that name he has had a lot to live up to. And considering he's older than Tenzin, he's probably already lived a lot of... up to's. But now, I'm wondering, since he's a Commander of the United Forces, how the battle would have unfolded if he'd been part of it.

Also, if he's not voiced by Andre Sogliuzzo in Season 2, I'll cry I hope he's voiced by Brian Van Holt. He's kind of a Bumi, in my opinion - at least on Cougar Town. *bows*
This user is a former member