The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

[Possible Spoilers] Favourite Quotes

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 19, 2012 9:09:19 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
So far my favourite quote has to be fom Tenzin: "MEELO, THAT IS NOT A TOILET!"

(Actually, does this mean there is plumbing now? Maybe water closets and/our outhouses. At the very least 'toilets'. Interesting…)
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 19, 2012 9:35:35 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 19, 2012 9:35:35 GMT -6

There are definitely toilets now ;D

My favorite, also another Meelo quote: "Be the leaf!" *added funny arm gestures*

And I don't know if anyone laughed as hard as I did, but when they gave Korra the 'yellow fan' for her roughness in the game, I sort of lost it. Haha, I know I'm a major loser.
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 19, 2012 10:17:19 GMT -6

WHAT WILL TOILETS MEAN FOR TARP?!?!???

I did like the "be the leaf" quote, but it got meme'd too fast and too much for me. I also liked the probending announcer saying he was peeing his pants. /maturekamiismature
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 19, 2012 10:18:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 19, 2012 10:18:08 GMT -6

Honestly, I think my favorite quote are from any time Amon speaks. Steve Blum, his voice actor, is in dang near everything, and his voice seldom changes for roles, so I laugh every time I hear him as Amon.

Really, though, I'm a big fan of Bolin's "You're a bad idea!" when he was crying to Mako. He and I argue in much the same way. :)
Anonymous
May 19, 2012 10:31:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 19, 2012 10:31:09 GMT -6

TOILETS now mean that girls can exit RP threads with a group of friends because they all have to use the restroom together! The ultimate jive for leaving an awkward situation.

"Uhh excuse me, but me and my 25 friends need to use the toilet now..." -cough-

It's brilliant.

(also Tenshio you are a definite Bolin ;D)

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 19, 2012 10:37:58 GMT -6

Bolin is forever my imaginary twin. Except much more in shape. XD that whole noodle shop dialog with him and Mako was hilarious.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 20, 2012 15:37:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2012 15:37:47 GMT -6

...I think this has to be, like, my favorite quote from the entire Avatar franchise. I just wasn't expecting it at all and my insides almost exploded from the sudden surge of laughter.

"No !! Not my Cabbage Corp !!" Mr. Gunlon (?) Head of Cabbage Corp

*bows*
Anonymous
May 20, 2012 15:42:45 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2012 15:42:45 GMT -6

joychmi Avatar
...I think this has to be, like, my favorite quote from the entire Avatar franchise. I just wasn't expecting it at all and my insides almost exploded from the sudden surge of laughter.

"No !! Not my Cabbage Corp !!" Mr. Gunlon (?) Head of Cabbage Corp

*bows*

Bravo! This one was definitely planned a long time in advance ;D
Anonymous
May 20, 2012 16:27:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 20, 2012 16:27:00 GMT -6

...Well yeah, I was definitely expecting something along those lines from the moment "Cabbage Corp" was first pronounced by Shiro Shinobi, but I seriously wasn't expecting it right at that moment, after Lin's serious announcement. It reminded me of cabbage guy's reaction to seeing a Platypus Bear devouring his cabbages at Full Moon Bay, and being all "MY CA-BBA-GES !!!" crying in despair/ I still laughing thinking about it *is laughing now*... I'm laughing at his misery, does that make me evil ?

Note how "Cabbage Corp" can easily be typoed "Cabbage Crop". I only just realized that, and am laughing even harder. *slaps self* What's wrong with me ?? *bows*
azn
Jun 5, 2012 18:08:45 GMT -6

Post by azn on Jun 5, 2012 18:08:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have to say, my favorite character has to be Meelo: "Yea, you're a bad teacher daddy! RAAAWWRRR! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" *Throws 1000-year old relic's ruins around* I thought that was PERFECT satirical commentary on Kara
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Jun 5, 2012 19:01:17 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jun 5, 2012 19:01:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"I'm talkin' 'bout real love. Huh, Pabu?"

WET PABU.
This user is a guest
jin
Jun 5, 2012 20:21:49 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jun 5, 2012 20:21:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My absolute favorite quotes come from A:TLA but so far, in this series, you guys definitely took my favorite ones.

"You're a bad idea.' in particular was hilarious.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 6, 2012 12:35:02 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 6, 2012 12:35:02 GMT -6

"You're a bad idea" was a great one. Reminded me of the old cartoon The Oblongs with one character who would answer any sort of criticism with "you're a (insert whatever here)".

"We shall meet again soon, beautiful woman." is the one that stood out most for me in this latest episode.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 6, 2012 15:52:08 GMT -6

Not a quote but fartbending.
because i am five and farts are funny
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jun 6, 2012 16:07:25 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 6, 2012 16:07:25 GMT -6

Anything that Meelo says is pure gold to me. xD

But my recent favorite has to be when he jumps on Naga's head, pulls her ears and yells "YIP YIP! FLY SKY BISON, FLY!"
On it's own it made me laugh, and then I remembered how Aang said "Yip Yip" to Flopsie when he breaks into New Ozai Omashu to find Bumi.
I lol'ed as my heart melted a bit. :D
hotaru
Jun 15, 2012 11:34:43 GMT -6

Post by hotaru on Jun 15, 2012 11:34:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I actually think Tenzin has some of the greatest quotes/reactions.

"Don't you bring my mother into this!"

is a particular favorite of mine.
This user is a guest
jin
Jun 16, 2012 15:19:36 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jun 16, 2012 15:19:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
New quote. It just made me laugh because my friend is such a huge backseat driver.

"Car! Oh we're good!" Just had me cracking up.

Also Meelo's face was amazing after he was done kicking some equalist butt
This user is a guest
izumi
Jul 10, 2012 10:05:04 GMT -6

Post by izumi on Jul 10, 2012 10:05:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
jin Avatar
New quote. It just made me laugh because my friend is such a huge backseat driver.

"Car! Oh we're good!" Just had me cracking up.

Also Meelo's face was amazing after he was done kicking some equalist butt

Oh my goodness that car quote with Bolin was hilarious! It kind of reminded me of that scene in the Hangover when Zach Galifianakis says the driver's good and clearly isn't.

This was a particular favorite of mine from the finale by Asami
"Why are there fence posts with no fences?" ... COME ON we so knew what was going to happen there!
This user is a guest