The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

tumblr

kaitokatashi
May 10, 2012 10:43:33 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on May 10, 2012 10:43:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So I recently got into tumblr and I love it, love it, LOVE IT, and I was wondering if any of my fellow TARPers have one too. Note: this is not a place to whore your tumblr out to get followers. Tell me your tumblr URL, what it's called, and what it's about!

Mine is Robot-o-Thoughts, and it's pretty much a hodgepodge of stuff. I don't have a fandom theme, which means I post anything and everything.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 10, 2012 14:37:29 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I too, have a tumblr! My tumblr is kamidoodles, and usually primarily functions as a place where I post my art and take commissions and whatnot. However, I also post a lot about current events, especially political issues that interest me (or make me mad. These days it's probably the same thing. >.>). I also post a lot of fandom stuff, which at this point is Dragon Age; Mass Effect; Pokemon; AtlA/LoK; Avengers; DC comics; anything involving Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Rowan Atkinson, Mila Kunis, Viggo Mortensen; Lord of the Rings (and all related things).... okay, so my tumblr is a HUGE fandom blog.

I also post a lot about food. ... a LOT about food. Annnd... I suppose I post a bit about myself too.
I'll just keep deluding myself about the art thing.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 10, 2012 18:00:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 10, 2012 18:00:09 GMT -6

Um, my tumblr is just a place where I put a lot of stuff I like. It's not themed or anything. I just post things in there I enjoy. I have a fitness one and one I put novel inspiration stuff in, but I'll just give you the main one here. I think it links to the others if anyone were interested...:

zombizombi.tumblr.com/

Note, if you're homophobic, very religious, or politically conservative, let me save you the click and let you know you probably won't like my tumblr. (:
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: May 10, 2012 18:00:58 GMT -6
tae
May 10, 2012 18:41:21 GMT -6

Post by tae on May 10, 2012 18:41:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Huehue, I just followed every one of you!
I'm not too active on my tumblr, occasionally updating it with things I like or DrawSomething drawings, ahaha. But, here it is: tae-hoon.tumblr.com/
This user is a guest
Last edit by tae: May 10, 2012 18:41:32 GMT -6
byakko
Jun 13, 2012 12:14:02 GMT -6

Post by byakko on Jun 13, 2012 12:14:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My blog's kind of inactive right now, but I plan to step it up and actually be interesting soon. byakkohu.tumblr.com/
This user is a guest
dan
Jun 13, 2012 12:32:44 GMT -6

Post by dan on Jun 13, 2012 12:32:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Heh, here's my ATLA/LOK blog. crossroadofdestiny

I post alot of stuff which is primarily ATLA/LOK stuff, along with fanfics, and gifs and such that I create.
[/blockquote]
This user is a guest
Last edit by tae: Jun 13, 2012 12:32:55 GMT -6
jiggyt35
Jun 19, 2012 12:43:03 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jun 19, 2012 12:43:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I became obsessed with Tumblr! Mine started out as just random things that I enjoy, but recently it's become like, 99.9% ATLA/LOK.
tressica.tumblr.com
This user is a guest
ashitaka
Jun 26, 2012 17:14:44 GMT -6

Post by ashitaka on Jun 26, 2012 17:14:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yep! I have one! It's called double-u2, it's pretty much a place where I do a bunch of random chiz. Sometimes I'll post writings, sometimes I'll post pictures, whatever.
This user is a guest
duvetdemot
Jul 5, 2012 18:43:59 GMT -6

Post by duvetdemot on Jul 5, 2012 18:43:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I've been on Tumblr for a while now, but my personal blog is just a bunch of reblogs of things I like. Some Doctor Who, some ATLA/LOK, some Sherlock, and who bunch of random things.

Personal

My secondary is a Circus Afro blog based on the surge of Madagascar commercials interfering with the LOK airtime. The link is below and is sealed with a spoiler tag due to the language of the link address.

Tumblr is an awesome way to keep in touch with other members of the fandom, so I'll be adding you all posthaste.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 20, 2012 22:30:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 20, 2012 22:30:14 GMT -6

I've been getting more and more into my tumblr since the obtainment of my computer. I was a bit iffy sharing my tumblr with you guys because I never kept up with it. Well, I guess I do now? Haha

hamsters-and-eeveelutions.tumblr.com/
This user is a former member