The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Creating a Character

deleon
Jun 4, 2013 12:18:07 GMT -6

Post by deleon on Jun 4, 2013 12:18:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So I was wondering about creating a canon character. How does one apply to create a canon character? I'd love to play Lin Bei fong. I've watched both shows from beginning to end a great deal of times, and I love Lin's character. So I'd like an opportunity to apply to play as a her, but I couldn't really find anything on how to apply. Although the reason I'm asking is because I saw that nobody was yet playing as her.

Thanks in advance!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jun 4, 2013 17:24:25 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Hey there! Welcome!

If you look at the main board, and click on "Central City Station", you will see the forums in it. If you click on "Canon Character Applications", then you're in the right place! Make sure you read the stickied threads.

Be sure to ask you if you have any more questions!
This user is Mod
starkiller97
Aug 24, 2013 21:00:03 GMT -6

Post by starkiller97 on Aug 24, 2013 21:00:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ok i have a tiny question, are we allowed to make airbenders that are non cannon becouse all i see thats avaliable is air alcolyte wich i think are the people that helped build air temple island or something .. all i know is that they were mentioned in the show .. but id really like to be one of my faveorite of the four elements that appeal to me the most and more of a option / veriety . this question may seem really stupied or something to most becouse i havent ben on this site long so was going to post here but the thing is that i figured out that sand bending is strangely banned or something by hearing from a bee , but my only question is if we could make non-cannon air benders unless that would be too mainstream and evory one would choose the element of air and make a billion and one ocs that are air benders ...if thats what might happen other than that thats my question
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Aug 24, 2013 22:22:33 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Air Acolytes Wiki <——— There's an article about Air Acolytes if you need more information. They're non-bending monks and nuns that carry on the traditions and beliefs of the Air Nomads. As for Airbenders, no, sorry but we do not accept non-canon Airbenders. As I told you in my PM, only canon Airbenders are accepted, and they are all taken. In Korra, the only Airbenders are Aang's son, Tenzin, and his children. We strive to stick as closely to canon as we can. As for sandbending, it as a stand alone variation is banned because is an off-shoot of Earthbending, not a bending form in it's own right. Also, it'd be used more in the desert, which we don't RP in on here at the moment.
This user is Mod