The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

A long jog [Airi]

hizumi
Dec 17, 2012 2:31:37 GMT -6

Post by hizumi on Dec 17, 2012 2:31:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hui was out in…well he didn’t really know where he was this time in Republic City. Many people seemed to be moving about, which just so happened to had have made him lost. It wasn’t really on purpose, when was it ever? He just landed up getting lost because of those people. Though he wasn’t really use to the town still. Even after all this time. It wasn’t like the Tundra, or the forests. You couldn’t just simply track your way through it, or wait a few days and just eat off the land around you. The cops would catch you or the gangs could be a pain in the butt.

“Man…I really need to learn to just suck it up and get myself a map.” he said to himself, watching a few of the other people move around. “Well, I guess this is possibly another part of town I didn’t explore…if anything I could just check it out. Not like the guys back at the store really need me…though…if they do anything stupid I’ll just knock them into next week.” He said and laughed a bit. It probably didn’t really seem appeasing to the people around him that he was talking to himself. Though at this moment they probably wouldn’t really notice him talking to himself, many of them were moving about and being busy.

That at least was one thing he didn’t have to worry about. The only time he needed to get anything was when they were low on fish, or when he had to get bread or other foods for his own needs. Even then he didn’t really have to go far. It was only when he went out jogging did it come to him getting slightly lost. It wasn’t that he would never figure out his way back. Just that his jog that was suppose to be like 2 blocks always landed up being 15 blocks or something crazy. Though, it could be worse…he could have came out when it was raining. Not that he really minded it, just the rain would land up making him wet. If he used his water bending it could give him away. He sighed a bit, and then looked around once more while standing still. Maybe he could just ask a person kindly for a tour about? Or maybe he could just buy a map like a normal person. Either way, it was best to keep his chin up, and be confident about the situation. If anyone tried anything, he could just break their wrist or something…

Though the goal was to get help, or to buy a map, either way it would be better than going to jail…
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Dec 20, 2012 23:55:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 20, 2012 23:55:38 GMT -6

Airi found comfort in the overly warm kitchen where she helped make the bread they sold, but to continue to cook meant they needed supplies. With the rest of her family only intent on cooking as her job used to always be running errands, she guessed she should take it up again this once to help out. Thankfully, she had been working on some new ways to remember things more efficiently so that she didn't have to rely on a piece of paper to ensure that she wouldn't forget what she was doing or what to get. Repetition seemed to be the easier ways to remember things as of lately so it didn't help that one of the reoccurring thoughts she's been having lately was that Amon was a threat and as scary as all get out.

Eggs, flour. Eggs, flour, she thought to herself over and over again to remember what else she had to get. What she had already bought had been some of the rising product to make the bread fluffy, some butter and milk and dried fruits. "Dum-de-dum,"
[/color] she sung to herself as she strolled down the streets, turning here and there to get to her next supplier, deciding to get the flour first and then the eggs. As she turned one corner, a sight caught her eye: one of her regular customers looking rather confused.

"Oh hey, Hui!"[/color] she chimed as she walked up next to him. "Need a bit of help? I'm doing a few errands, but you could tag along until I finish. I'm not very good at giving directions, but I'm great with helping people find their well."[/color][/blockquote][/blockquote]
This user is a former member