The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Forgive Me

merce
Jul 28, 2012 19:36:31 GMT -6

Post by merce on Jul 28, 2012 19:36:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Look everyone, I know I probably seem like a huge jerk right now, especially to my pro-bending team. :-[ I apologize for not warning anyone sooner of my absence. I really don't want to talk about it much, but some things have happened in my life, and I have been stuck in kind of a rut lately. Things like RP were kind of pushed to the back of my mind. I can't believe I missed out pro-bending match, and I feel like a complete butt head to my team. Please forgive me. :(
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 28, 2012 20:02:25 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 28, 2012 20:02:25 GMT -6

It's okay sweet pea. Things happen sometimes. (:
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 28, 2012 20:23:26 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
It's okay, sweetie. :] Things happen! I'm sure your team will be very understanding — you come first, before RP, so take care of yourself and come back to TARP whenever you feel ready to do so and not a moment sooner. I hope things go better for you, and if you ever need anything please let me know!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jul 28, 2012 21:18:57 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Your team gave us a run for our money, so you'd be proud. :) As Kami said, take of yourself first. They'll understand, I'm sure.
This user is Mod
kaitokatashi
Jul 28, 2012 22:00:47 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jul 28, 2012 22:00:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
It's quite alright. We did a decent job after your absence, and Kami and Karena are right: the person comes before the RP. I hop everything gets better for you.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 29, 2012 3:33:46 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 29, 2012 3:33:46 GMT -6

You're forgiven Anya. I can't blame you for taking care of your life, it's what's important. In fact I'm glad to hear of you right now, because I was getting really worried when your absence became longer and longer. I feel sorry that you missed the pro-bending match, you would have loved it, that's for sure. Sorry we lost in your absence, kinda ruined your chance to play in next round - forgive us, please ! I hope you're out of the woods, we miss you around here ^^ *bows*
Last edit by Deleted: Jul 29, 2012 3:38:00 GMT -6
merce
Aug 22, 2012 6:52:12 GMT -6

Post by merce on Aug 22, 2012 6:52:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey everyone, thank you so much for your kinds words! I'm sorry I only now replied, I have been preparing for my college life, and I am leaving in a few days. But, I am still interested in continuing RP, if I can! To my teammates, thank you for fighting for a place for me, and would you guys still like to RP our group getting together?
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2012 8:20:45 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2012 8:20:45 GMT -6

Yes, of course ! If you're up for it then I would very much like to RP with you again. Whether it involves pro-bending or not ;D