Thank you for visiting TARP!

After fourteen wonderful years, we have decided it's time to close our doors.

It wasn't an easy decision to make, by any means. We have so many wonderful memories of TARP, and have made many long-lasting friendships because of this community. But, at the end of the day, it was too much of an uphill struggle to keep the roleplay active in light of the lessened interest in the Avatar universe as a whole, and the lack of fresh canon content. We can't stress just how much we're going to miss TARP and all of our characters and stories.

TARP will remain accessible as an archive to all current members; just login as usual. If you're a former member interested in accessing our archives, please contact us at [email protected].

Moving forward, Kami and Gia are hard at work on our new, original fantasy roleplay. We hope you will join us on our next adventure -- please keep an eye on this space for more information!

Thank you all again for such a wonderful fourteen years, and we hope that your future RP adventures give you as much happiness and gratification as TARP did for us.

Signing off, for the final time: thanks, and happy roleplaying!
Gia & Kami

the occasional fanart

I WILL GO DOWN WITH THAT SHIP so you are in good company. ngl, Korra/Bolin/Asami = OT3. >.>

That is a super cute pic! :'D
Click da link!

A scene (that I found extremely funny) from Kami and my's rp of Airi and Bolin hanging out like goofballs. Airi stroking her non-exsistent bread and Bolin twirling his imaginary mustache. :D
oh my gosh, ahahahahaha. that's amazing. x']
I love cookies! How about a small fic-let?

"Hey, Korra! Korra, wait up!"

She tried to walk faster, but Asami was too quick. The ebony-haired girl cut in front of her, placing gentle hands on her shoulders. "Hey, what's wrong?" Korra jerked free of her grasp, ignoring the concern etched in those vibrant green eyes.

"I'm fine. Leave me alone."

She didn't want to talk. Not to her, anyway. The waterbender kept her head down and walked past Asami, but the other girl was insistent, following her. "Did I do something wrong? Korra, please!"

"I said, I'm FINE!" Korra whipped around, shouting the last word as she clenched her fists. Didn't Asami know how much it killed her, having to walk past her and Mako's kissy-faces each and every day? She had thought, at first, that her jealousy was because of Mako, that the firebender had been the cause of her unrest. But as each day passed, Korra realised that it was the beautiful Asami who inflicted such pain.

It was confusing. Thrilling. Agonising. She already screwed up the team once, she couldn't do it again.

Asami stepped back, the hurt at Korra's harsh tone evident on her pretty face. Instantly, Korra was remorseful, but she didn't know how to fix it. Even if she could apologise, it would just crush her more day by day. Nothing would change unless Asami and Mako broke up.

"Korra?"

Her voice was soft, but gripped the waterbender's nerves like a vice. Asami took a step closer, but Korra turned her back. "It's nothing. I'm fine. Go on, Mako's waiting for you."

Oops, sorry. I has a sad now.
B-b-beautiful TT-TT I also has a sad. -gives cookie- o3o its chocolate chip
-noms- best kind! make more arts, and maybe i'll write more things to go with them! :']
These are so cute. Lovely drawings Airi.

Ssh, I'm secretly aboard this ship! :P
Don't worry, Seojin! This ship is awesome :D we have cookies.

I completely understand, Kami, however, I don't have one marker that represents her skin tone well enough. Instead, I have to use several and they never come out the way I want it to. I've tried E40 (a realitivly medium color used to color realistic blond hair) and E000 (the color I used for Asami's skin color). In the past I've used E41, but that turns out too yellow and I end up ending W1 (an extremely light warm gray), but then her skin is too gray. I just can't win xD

Also, you should write something for it as well haha
Whatever combination you used for the first worked pretty well for me. =O If you can remember, haha. ^^;'

And sure! I'll see what I can do, after I'm done with some other work. ;]
I can't remember, but that first combo might have been W1, W3, E41. And yay! Korasamiiii <3
Moar Korrasami

That's right. More of it. AND YOU'VE GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

:3
I'm all for Korrasami, but it just doesn't have the same context behind it that KaToph had. *sighs* I miss my KaToph...

On a related to thread note: Awesome work! I wish I had an inkling of drawing talent. :P
:DDDDDD is what i have to say to this, haha.