The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Post Your Pictures! [PYP]

This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 6, 2012 23:21:36 GMT -6
azn
Jun 7, 2012 8:07:22 GMT -6
This user is a guest
jin
Jun 8, 2012 19:34:06 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jun 8, 2012 19:34:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have never seen a snake so camera shy. It took me ten minutes and realigning him to finally get him to Sit still.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 8, 2012 19:40:23 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
@jin - SUCH A PRETTY BABY omg
This user is Mod
taedxoa
Jul 2, 2012 20:59:00 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Jul 2, 2012 20:59:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Note of minor interest: I got my hair cut.

To be more precise I was growing it out for Children With Hair Loss and now the 18 braids of my formerly long hair are laying on my desk, drying for several days, before I mail them to the collection centre.

And Edit: And I happen to be amused that now I resemble my character Tadashi, who IS supposed to be sort of a re-re-imagining of myself. XD

This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Jul 2, 2012 20:59:40 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 2, 2012 21:23:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 2, 2012 21:23:19 GMT -6

Me~

This is me at the end of the day xD I look kind of run down. (Yes, I am wearing a rainbow dash shirt :D )

Also.... My pet hamster. I just love hamsterssss~ Though I'm an upperclassmen in high school, this is still my favorite little pet, besides cats which my parents won't let me have.

edit// Me about a year ago/ and then a major hair cut to donate it. ;D
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Jul 2, 2012 21:48:02 GMT -6
mitsumie
Jul 2, 2012 21:50:05 GMT -6

Post by mitsumie on Jul 2, 2012 21:50:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I couldn't decide which picture made me look less odd so my friend just said to post them both. Ones from a Cali-trip and the other is a cosplay trial photo.

Edit: Did I mention that these are both about two years old now? I should probably post a more recent one. . .

To be continued
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Jul 2, 2012 21:55:02 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 3, 2012 5:37:33 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 3, 2012 5:37:33 GMT -6

-_- you people are so cute it's disgraceful for me to even say that. *btchslaps self*

That's me. The eye. I jump out of this person's socket when he sleeps and use his laptop to talk to you. Let me tell you it's not easy >.> This person's name is Tiger, so I'm the Eye of the Tiger ^^...

I know this joke wasn't funny, I'm trying to draw attention away from the fact that this is all you'll get to see of me *bows*
Last edit by Deleted: Jul 3, 2012 5:39:31 GMT -6
jiggyt35
Jul 5, 2012 11:48:23 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jul 5, 2012 11:48:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
This is going to sound stupid, but it actually surprised me how pretty everyone looks. This is a fun thread because it's easy to forget that the internet has actual people on it!

This is me playing around at the apple store with my friend a few years ago (I'm on the left!)

This is me and little Porkchop.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 6, 2012 6:45:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 6, 2012 6:45:16 GMT -6

I wasn't originally planning to put up a picture (I feel very uncomfortable taking my own photo). But then I found one that I had uploaded with a bunch of others to my mum's computer for her around February/March time that she had taken when playing about with her new camera, and I thought why not.

So here I am, red-eyed, caught unawares and trying to read my book.

Should have realised what she was going to do when she asked me to look over at her, but it was a really good book. xD
jin
Jul 7, 2012 5:42:34 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 7, 2012 5:42:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Fear Factor!

No, but in all seriousness this is my small, but lovely bucket o' snakes.

My biggest girl, Bertha with her head heading south, just over my Black Pastel's, Loki, tail. Apollo is at the very top, heading east. He was my first snake, and my favorite calmest snake, and nicest.

On the bottom heading east is Hera, I got her through some shenanigans with Apollo. Will talk about that in a little bit. Sickle, under Apollo, and Boots, just over Hera are my two smallest. The one not in this picture is my Spider, Thor.

The Hera story: Now, when I got Apollo I was constantly buying new things to make his cage be as awesome as possible. New branch things, bigger bowls, bigger hides and bigger cages even. I had just literally bought a new plastic branch. It was big, and was gonna go in so he could climb around. However, the very moment I stepped inside it broke from the bottom. You might be able to get a sense as to where this is going.

Naively I used it anyway. I told myself he wouldn't go inside, and to make sure of that I placed it in the corner sitting up so the hole was on the bottom. The next day he was climbing and being Apollo, but it was feeding day. (I still fed live at this point, silly me) So I left to get a mouse. When I got back, He was gone! I swore up and down he had gotten out, not even giving any thought to the idea that he could have gone inside.

I put the mouse in the cage though, decided to have a pet mouse for a bit while I debated on getting another snake or not. I left for work, and when I came back the damn mouse was gone. At this point I'm confused, but still didn't even give the slightest attention to the branch thing.

My sister decided that she felt bad, and bought me a new snake. I was happy, but I was also still really sad that Apollo had "disappeared". The next day, Hera vanished. At this point I finally said, well maybe. This has been a total of about five or six days. I take the branch thing out and my finger inside. Wouldn't you know it there goes Hera! So I'm thinking "Well damn" and I take the entire thing downstairs. With help from my moms boyfriend, we start breaking the thing apart.

All of a sudden he says. "Josh, there's two tails." I'm flabbergasted at this point. My mind is blown (I was an idiot then, I do apologize for that haha) and from then on I had both snakes. Apollo and Hera, and then the thought of breeding came to light. Now I'm no longer an idiot, and I only use solid, non plastic branches.

Edit: sorry for the long story. Here's Apollo when I first got him. He grew so damn much haha.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Jul 7, 2012 5:47:36 GMT -6
jiggyt35
Jul 7, 2012 10:36:10 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jul 7, 2012 10:36:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Wow Jin, I'm not a big fan of snakes (of course I've never met a pet one in person) but yours look really neat! Apollo looks kinda cute in that last picture! Cool story too, the most interesting pet I have in my dog!
This is her with her big dumb ball that she carries everywhere.
And just to stick to the theme of this thread this is Me and Precious.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 7, 2012 14:33:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 7, 2012 14:33:01 GMT -6

I wish I had pets >.< Darnit.

Here's me making a silly face tehehe ———> SILLY

jin
Jul 8, 2012 15:13:02 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 8, 2012 15:13:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hera decided that she would rather be in the headphones then around my neck.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 8, 2012 15:26:51 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 8, 2012 15:26:51 GMT -6

You people and your marvelous pictures. I writhe with envy...or boredom, not sure. I'd contribute to the growing list of pictures of pets, but my dogs are not very good at staying still for photos. Instead, you get a picture of me. Not as good, but oh well.

Click.
Anonymous
Jul 8, 2012 15:31:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 8, 2012 15:31:21 GMT -6

tenshio Avatar
You people and your marvelous pictures. I writhe with envy...or boredom, not sure. I'd contribute to the growing list of pictures of pets, but my dogs are not very good at staying still for photos. Instead, you get a picture of me. Not as good, but oh well.

Click.

Beautiful ^^ I love your mustache, that's a good look for you Tenshio...and the monopoly guy -giggle-
quinseparable
Jul 8, 2012 15:35:27 GMT -6

Post by quinseparable on Jul 8, 2012 15:35:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
This thread is pretty neat. I love seeing everyone's real faces. Like Niko said, it's easy to forget that there are people behind each post here (or maybe just me... I don't know! lol)

I'm really liking pictures of everyone and their pets. So sweet! And Jin, I am loving the snake pictures...especially the headphone one :). And Tenshio, don't sell yourself short - your picture is awesome!

Anyway, if anyone's curious, here's a picture of me and one of my miniature horses', Flash (taken a few years ago at a local horse show).
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 8, 2012 17:05:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 8, 2012 17:05:01 GMT -6

A little hesitant to post my full face just yet but here's a picture of me from JROTC about, two years ago I think? Either way, it's exactly five seconds before I get a boot square between my shoulder blades for sleeping when I shouldn't have been.
Here we go.
jin
Jul 9, 2012 5:38:10 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 9, 2012 5:38:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Athena my Golden Retriever when we first got her. I hope it melts your heart like it did mine. Tarzan + sad songs on youtube + Puppy pictures = a very sad but happy Jin.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Jul 9, 2012 5:38:37 GMT -6
izumi
Jul 9, 2012 20:56:47 GMT -6

Post by izumi on Jul 9, 2012 20:56:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Oh my goodness *dies from cuteness overload* She is such a beautiful puppy!!! Golden Retriever's are such beauties :D

This was my first day out after my tonsilectomy suregery :) Click

My obsession with earthbending may be due to my own green eyes haha here they are Click

Always love these threads, such lovely faces!
This user is a guest